This Feels...Right.

"So, we've got about a half-hour drive ahead of us. Is that okay?" Jack asked while he took his eyes off the road for a moment to speak to Alex.

Jack and Alex sat in the car, the city lights slowly fading as they drove further away from the busy heart of Los Angeles.

"That's fine." Alex said warmly.

Jack handed Alex his phone.

"I am hooked up to my Bluetooth. Why don't you play some music for the drive.I know we have similar tastes. Although... I am more of a pop princess then I care to admit." Jack said with a smile.

Alex smiled and nodded. He scrolled through and admired Jack's diverse taste. Alex clicked on the playlist titled. "OL' RELIABLE" Alex pushed shuffle and the sounds of Nirvana filled the car quietly.

"I put your " Ol' Reliable playlist on shuffle." Alex said with a giggle.

"Ah. Good choice. You'll really get an inside Look at my brain- where my pop princess and my punk rock kid struggle." Jack said with the laugh.

"I like how diverse your music taste seems to be. I know we haven't really talked about this in-depth before...very surface level... Mine too! one moment I could be listening to some Green Day and the next  moment be listening to something classic like Prince or The Beatles - and then we can switch directly back to like Britney or Taylor Swift." Alex admitted.

Jack smiled warmly over at Alex.

"I love that. It makes me feel like we could talk about music for a very long time." Jack said with a smile.

Alex nodded.

"You seem so passionate about music- why are you majoring in..." Alex trailed off.

Alex suddenly remember that they don't really think they talked about Jack's major or ambitions. Just his. Alex felt bad.

"I'm actually getting my undergrad in communications, and... It's structured around pre-law. My academic advisor kind of catered it to me. Obviously being my first year it's a lot of general eds... but... My plan is to go to law school at UCLA as well and get my JD." Jack explained.

Alex raised a brow. Impressed.

"Holy shit. That's impressive- I thought I was ambitious by majoring in music business." Alex said simply.

"Thanks. I just really want to help people. And specifically looking forward to helping underprivileged communities... I don't really wanna leave the greater Los Angeles area after I graduate-as there's a huge need for under represented groups." Jack said simply.

Alex looked at Jack fondly.

"Wow. I never knew- that's brave and I just... wow." Alex said.

Admittedly Alex was speechless. In his time he's known Jack he's known he's been a lovable goofball, and that's the reason he started falling for him. It's the reason why Alex started liking him in the first place. How caring and lovable he can be.

Alex didn't know he was that serious about this. And suddenly Alex felt very bad that he never asked him about any of this. Because Jack seemed to be so passion.

"Look... it's written all over your face that you feel bad you never asked." Jack said slowly.

Alex winced.

"That obvious?" Alex said.

"It's all right. And the time that we've known each other I haven't been exactly open about myself... I honestly cared more about getting to know you. And while we were the Bahamas, I opened up to you a little bit, but I wanted to show you my caring and fun loving side." Jack said simply.