1-20

Volume 1: Wuji Continent

Chapter 1: Traveling Through Time and Becoming a Milk Ball

Gu Qingan pinched her chubby hands, shook her chubby feet, and finally accepted the fact.

That's right, she traveled through time, and into the body of a four-year-old chubby girl.

In her previous life, she was the eldest daughter of the Gu family. Although her parents had passed away, the inheritance left by them was enough for her to have enough food and clothing for the rest of her life.

No one knows why the Gu family is so rich. Since he was a child, Gu Qingan has only had one housekeeper serving her which also adds a bit of mystery to the Gu family.

Gu Qingan is the eldest daughter of the Gu family on the surface, but she is actually a miracle doctor.

Two years ago, Professor Wu, who was in charge of important national scientific research projects, was assassinated in an assassination attempt. When even the most prestigious doctor in the country had issued a death sentence, it was she who pulled Professor Wu back from the brink of death.

Because of this incident, Gu Qingan became famous in the medical field. However, these were state secrets, and ordinary people did not know about them, so she was happy to keep them quiet.

But now the past life has become a thing of the past. Gu Qingan shook her little feet again and sighed softly.

She couldn't figure out why there was a sudden thunderbolt in the clear sky, and why did it strike her?

Gu Qingan clearly remembered that she was rushing to the hospital when suddenly a flash of light passed by, and before she could come to her senses, she was struck to death by lightning.

This way of dying is really too miserable.

Gu Qingan was lost in thought when he heard an urgent cry from afar.

"Miss, Miss, why are you running to such a high place again?" From the voice, it was Lu'er, the maid who took care of her.

"Miss, please come down quickly. If you fall, the general will not let you off easily." The sound of Lu'er's footsteps came closer and closer, and was already in front of Gu Qingan.

"I'll be down right away, Lu'er, you have to catch me~" Gu Qingan moved his fat feet and moved down carefully.

"Miss, please go slower." Lu'er said as she reached out to receive it, and a small ball fell into her arms.

Before she could relax, she lost her balance and the force in her arms made her fall backwards.

"Ouch!" Lu'er fell head over heels while holding the little ball in her arms tightly.

After she stood up, Lu'er patted her buttocks and said, "Miss, why do I feel like you are crazy again?"

Gu Qingan put her hands on her hips and pouted, "No! I just wore a thick dress today!"

Yes, Gu Qingan would never admit that he is chubby.

"Hehe, this servant is talking nonsense," Lu'er covered her mouth and laughed secretly, "I will carry you into the house."

Lu'er squatted down quickly, and Gu Qingan opened her hands and leaned on her. It was a bit heavy... But this time Lu'er learned her lesson and didn't dare to say it out loud.

Gu Qingan was lying on the bed. Lu'er had already left. It was a room full of antique style and fragrance.

This strange world, named "Wuji", is a continent where martial arts is respected and people practice martial arts.