101-120

Chapter 101 He is a Formation Master

Gu Qingan stared at the thunderclouds that were growing increasingly powerful, and forced himself to calm down.

Luo Xinghe, who was standing beside her, also stared at Gu Yan. The Gu family had taken good care of him these days, so he naturally didn't want anything unexpected to happen to the Gu family.

The female cultivator also quieted down, her eyes fixed on Gu Yan.

Gu Yan quickly completed the hand seal, and crisscrossing rays of light immediately rose up from all around him, and then the color turned into nothingness.

At this moment, the fourth thunder tribulation also struck down. Gu Yan did not make any counterattack gesture, but just closed his eyes and concentrated on meditating.

What is my uncle doing? Gu Qingan's heart tightened. Why didn't he fight against the thunder?

Gu Zhongtian was extremely worried and almost rushed over to block this extremely powerful thunder for Gu Yan.

But he was held by Gu Jun's shoulders. Gu Jun shook his head at the old man and gave him a reassuring look.

Gu Zhongtian was confused, but he had to suppress his doubts. He also realized that if he went there, he would not be able to help Yan'er, and it might even increase the power of the thunder tribulation.

"Ah!" Seeing that the thunder was about to strike Gu Yan, the timid female cultivator had already let out a series of screams.

Gu Qingan bit her lips tightly, unable to suppress her worry any longer.

Just when everyone thought that Gu Yan was going to be hit, the sharp light did not fall on him as expected.

Gu Yan was surrounded by a layer of silver light, and the lightning struck the light circle and then dissipated. Wasn't that the same light that appeared and disappeared just now?

"Formation! That's a formation! He's a formation master!" Someone in the crowd was the first to shout.

"Yes, that's the formation!" someone echoed.

"Gu Yan is only thirty years old, but he has already been promoted to the level of a god, and he is also a formation master!" Someone in the crowd couldn't help but sigh.

As expected of Gu Yan! You know, for seven years he was poisoned and had to sit in a wheelchair all day.

"My uncle is actually a formation master." Gu Qingan felt a little relieved and murmured in a low voice.

With Gu Jun holding his shoulders, Gu Zhongtian felt relieved and glared at Gu Jun fiercely.

This little bastard, he must have known it a long time ago! That's why he's not worried. He actually dared to hide it from me, what a bastard and unfilial son!

"I knew that this little bit of thunder tribulation would be nothing to my husband." The ugly female cultivator muttered to herself, her eyes obsessed.

If you rely on hearing alone, this voice is indeed tender and gentle, but when you compare it to the freckled face and yellow teeth of the female cultivator...

Ugh... Everyone shook off the goosebumps on their bodies again. They really couldn't stand it anymore. Who is this person? Hurry up and take this psychopath away!

The next thirteen heavenly thunders all fell on the formation set up by Gu Yan.

Whenever the protective circle on one side was hit and its color weakened, Gu Yan would throw an object towards that side, and the light of the formation would become stronger again.