41-60

Chapter 41 She is really bad

Uh... do you think I can be trusted?

"I'm nearby, just shout if you have any problem." A Peng was speechless and turned away.

"Brother Apeng, do you know where my master has gone?" Gu Qingan shouted towards Apeng's back.

"She... has some important things to do." Apeng paused slightly and left without looking back.

"Okay~" Although the master had not told her about her departure, the fact that Ning Ze dared to come to her showed that he had no scruples.

Where did the master go? Gu Qingan had no idea, and went back to his room to rest with a gloomy look.

The only person left in the yard was the naughty child Ning Yunyun lying on the ground.

"Boom!" Accompanied by a few thunders, the rain gradually changed from drizzling to heavy rain.

"Wuwuwu~" Ning Yunyun, who was speechless and unable to move, had her face washed by the rain and she let out a low cry.

Gu Qingan had a good sleep and woke up at noon the next day. When he left the yard, he was startled by the "lump" of clay figurines in front of him.

"Emma! Who is this?" Gu Qingan patted her chest with her little hands.

Ning Yunyun's eyes rolled around and she blinked desperately, finally getting rid of some of the mud on her eyelashes.

"It's you. Who do you want to scare to death?" Gu Qingan complained with a pout.

It's me! Isn't it me? Who else could it be but me? Don't you know why I'm here?

Ning Yunyun accused Gu Qingan with an aggrieved look. She now just wanted to leave the yard and stay away from Gu Qingan.

"Junior sister, I'll bring you breakfast."

Gu Qingan was feeling hungry when he saw a fourteen-year-old girl jogging in from a distance.

"Senior Sister!" Gu Qingan cheered and went to greet her.

"Junior sister, be careful... Ouch!" Lin Xue saw Gu Qingan running so fast and was worried that she would fall. Unexpectedly, she tripped over something and stumbled, almost falling.

"Senior Sister, be careful." Gu Qingan supported Lin Xue and took the food box from her hand.

"What is this?" Lin Xue patted her chest. She almost made direct contact with the ground just now.

"Our clan leader's sister." Gu Qingan put the food box on the stone table in the yard, opened the lid impatiently, and took out the food layer by layer. Her breakfast!

"Ah?" The person she kicked just now was Ning Yunyun? Lin Xue was frightened. This person was the sect master's sister! But how did she become so dark? Just when she was about to ask Gu Qingan, she looked up and saw her staring at the food box with shining eyes.

Meat buns, grilled spareribs, braised pork elbow, braised fish, and chicken legs... Wow! Gu Qingan's mouth was watering. She rolled up her sleeves and picked up a pork elbow, eating until her mouth was full of oil.

"Senior Sister Lin, you are so nice! Let's eat together!" Gu Qingan said with puffy cheeks.

"No, I've eaten." Lin Xue looked at Gu Qingan with stars in her eyes and forgot about Ning Yunyun.

Since the day Gu Qingan joined the sect, she had seen the outstanding appearance of this junior sister from afar. In the past few days, she would send her homemade food every day. Gu Qingan did not despise her for being just a menial disciple, and ate it all every time.