321-340

Chapter 321: Climbing the Ladder

Gu Qingan and her companions finally arrived at the foot of the Buhuan Mountain and at the bottom of the endless ladder to heaven.

Being in this hazy fog, feeling the different spiritual charm from the Wuji Continent, everyone's heart was surging.

Only when observed closely can one discover that this bright and crystal ladder to heaven is actually created by the spiritual power of heaven and earth and is extremely mysterious.

However, before everyone set foot on the ladder, they were shocked by the oncoming sense of oppression, but at the same time, there was a magical aura that made them excited and excited.

The aura of Tianlin Continent is different from that of Wuji Continent. For people from the lower world, climbing the ladder to heaven is both a test and a baptism.

This ladder has nine thousand steps, which go straight to the sky layer by layer, magnificent and spectacular. Only by climbing the ladder can one ascend to the Tianlin Continent.

"Are you ready?" Gu Qingan asked Song Minglin, Jin Zi and others.

"Okay!" Song Minglin answered excitedly. She was eager to try it.

"Then let's start climbing the ladder!" Gu Qingan clenched her fists and walked in front of her. She was the first to step onto the first step.

As soon as Gu Qingan stepped onto the ladder to heaven, the might of heaven coming towards her made her heart tremble.

But this was just the beginning, and she could accept it. She continued to move towards the second step.

Luo Xinghe, Song Minglin, Jin Zi, Wang Xier and others followed closely behind.

When everyone climbed the ladder, the crowd watching from a distance was extremely envious. They had witnessed a new batch of cultivators ascending. When would it be their turn?

Di Jing and Qi Yu were staring at the resolute and graceful back of the woman in trance, when they suddenly discovered the figure of a banished immortal beside them.

"What are you doing here?" Di Jing glanced at Xuan Yue and asked in confusion.

Qi Yu also looked at Xuan Yue who suddenly appeared with a thoughtful expression.

"I'm passing by and came to take a look, okay?" Xuan Yue said expressionlessly.

Upon hearing this, Di Jing and Qi Yu both looked at them with disdain. Just passing by? Passing by the Wuji Continent from the Divine Realm? What about their three-year-old children?

"What's wrong? You, the Nine Nether Emperor and the Snow Region God, have been able to live in this Wuji Continent for three years. I came to see what's wrong!"

The more Xuan Yue thought about it, the more angry he became. He had been running around all these years, not only managing the Nine Netherworld Divine Realm, but also occasionally having to secretly go to the Snow Region to assist with some affairs. Yet these two people were staying contentedly in the lower realm and had the nerve to despise him!

"I was just asking casually. Why are you so angry?" Di Jing knew he was in the wrong, so he turned his head and continued to look at Gu Qingan.

Qi Yu also coughed twice, not daring to provoke Xuan Yue, who was already angry.

Seeing that the two no longer paid attention to him, Xuan Yue looked towards that pretty figure again.

I haven't seen her for three years. This little girl has grown so tall and even prettier.