121-140

Chapter 121 The Ouyang Family

Just as Gu Zhongtian was about to take action to resist the oncoming attack, another ball of orchid flame flew from another direction and collided violently with the previous red flame, making a "boom" sound.

Then a figure followed closely behind and landed steadily beside Gu Jun and others.

"Who dares to be so presumptuous in the Gu Mansion!" The man looked to be about fifty years old, with a strong spiritual energy lingering around his body. He was obviously an expert.

"Brother!" Gu Zhongtian happily held Gu Zhongfang's shoulders, "You have successfully advanced!"

"Yeah." Gu Zhongfang nodded with a smile. Thanks to the spirit stone that An'er had given him before, he was able to break through years of shackles and successfully advance to the realm of distraction.

It's the great grandfather! Gu Qingan was also delighted. Yes, the person who came was the eldest elder of the Gu family, Gu Zhongtian's eldest brother, and Gu Qingwan's grandfather.

"Humph, you are just a beginner in the Spiritual Division, and you dare to act so presumptuous in front of me!"

Just when the people in the Gu Mansion were feeling happy about the great elder's promotion, a mocking voice sounded at an inopportune time.

Only then did everyone notice that the person who spoke was the owner of the red fire that had been shot out earlier, an old man who looked to be in his sixties or seventies. He was dressed in gray, which made his stern and rigid face look a little gloomy.

"Who are you? Why are you making trouble in my house?"

Gu Zhongfang ignored the other party's ridicule and carefully looked at the gray-clothed old man in front of him. He found that his cultivation was also at the initial stage of distraction.

"You are not worthy of knowing my name." The old man in gray put his hands behind his back and spoke with disdain.

A mere ant from the lower world is worthy of introducing himself? What a joke!

Humph! My seventh grandfather is here, you lowly people just wait to be punished. With Shangguan Qingxue around, Ouyang Menghuan didn't dare to show any strange emotions on her face, but she was very excited in her heart.

Fan Yun recognized the old man in gray the moment he appeared. The seventh elder of the Ouyang family, Ouyang Yan.

"Qingyun."

Ever since the Ouyang family members showed up, a hint of disgust flashed across Shangguan Qingxue's indifferent eyes, and the air pressure around her became even lower.

"Brother, I wasn't the one who informed them. It really wasn't me!" Shangguan Qingyun waved his hands quickly. His brother's attitude clearly showed that he suspected that he was the one who informed them.

Even if he wanted to inform someone, he should have informed his own elders. Why would he inform the Ouyang family?

But if it wasn't him, then it could only be... Shangguan Qingyun's originally gentle and unrestrained handsome face disappeared, and he turned to look at Ouyang Menghuan with a cold gaze.

"I... I was just afraid that Sister Yun's temper would still be as stubborn as it was back then, so I notified the elders in the clan, hoping they could persuade her..."

Ouyang Menghuan was frightened by Shangguan Qingxue's coldness. Even Shangguan Qingyun, who usually always smiled, was staring at him coldly.

She didn't even dare to raise her head, and began to explain tremblingly.