501-520

Chapter 501: Gu Qingwan is a demon spy?

"The closest place to Tongzhou is Leizhou. We plan to go to the refugee resettlement camp in Leizhou," the woman replied.

This is actually the border between Tongzhou and Leizhou. In another five days, we will reach the nearest city of Leizhou.

Gu Qingan nodded, Leizhou~

She just wanted to see if her uncle was okay, maybe he knew the situation at home.

After a short rest, Gu Qingan and the group of refugees went to Qicheng, Leizhou.

They met many refugees along the way, and Gu Qingan rescued them all.

The Xiahou family has not yet sent troops to guard the border town, so the strength of the demon soldiers that Gu Qingan faced was not very high.

Five days later, Gu Qingan arrived at Qicheng, Leizhou, with more than 500 refugees.

Refugees need to pay ten spirit stones or other things to enter the city, but you can enter the city without them.

However, the allocated residence will be divided according to the amount paid.

Gu Qingan distributed ten spirit stones to each person in advance. There were many spirit stones in the Qingdi space, so it was nothing for her to spend five thousand.

While queuing to enter the city, Gu Qingan saw an acquaintance in the crowd.

"Master, isn't that the annoying Ouyang Menghuan?" Cang Feng said in a low voice.

"Well, it's really fate." Gu Qingan looked at Ouyang Menghuan who was distributing porridge at the city gate, and the corners of his lips curved up.

"Master, how can Ouyang Menghuan be so cruel? That porridge won't be poisonous, right?" Cang Feng couldn't help but doubt.

The truth is that Ouyang Menghuan's character is too bad, so he has to doubt him.

Gu Qingan: "Not at the moment."

...

Facing the sour, smelly and dirty refugees, Ouyang Menghuan put on a sweet smile and handed over bowls of porridge, but in fact he felt extremely disgusted in his heart.

These stinky lowly people are worthy of eating the food she prepared?

If it wasn't for...she would have died long ago!

Ouyang Menghuan was just thinking when she caught a glimpse of a figure approaching from the corner of her eye. A barely perceptible glimmer of viciousness flashed across her eyes.

"Gu Qingwan, I'm tired, you come and give out the porridge." Ouyang Menghuan walked in front of Gu Qingwan and stuffed the spoon in his hand into Gu Qingwan's hand with an arrogant attitude.

Gu Qingwan didn't say anything, just glanced at the other person lightly.

Ouyang Menghuan clenched her fists. This woman ignored her again!

Ever since her brother fell in love with this bitch, he has paid less attention to her!

Shangguan Yun is a bitch, and her daughter is also a bitch.

Gu Yan is not some piece of shit, and Gu Qingwan is even more of a slut who is used to seducing men!

Ouyang Menghuan became angrier the more he thought about it, and then a meaningful smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

Hehe~ It's okay, there will be fruit for you to eat later.

Gu Qingwan always felt that Ouyang Menghuan's smile was a little strange, but she didn't think too much about it and went straight to the porridge bucket.