481-500

Chapter 481 Leng Hanyue was tricked

When she thought of that man with unparalleled appearance and extraordinary elegance, Leng Hanyue's eyes were filled with a light of determination.

Leng Hanyue was daydreaming when Ye Ming found her along the flower path.

Ye Ming walked calmly to Leng Hanyue, with a proper smile on his face, "Miss Leng, please come here. Our city lord has come out of seclusion and invites Miss Leng to come."

Leng Hanyue's eyes were cold and she just nodded slightly.

The maid Haitang raised her chin and said with a hint of contempt, "Then I'll trouble Steward Ye to lead the way."

He is just a mid-level city lord's mansion steward on the mainland. How dare he stand up straight in front of the people from the Divine Realm Flower God Palace? You unruly servant!

"Please come down with me, Miss Leng." Ye Ming turned around, the smile on his face faded, and his eyes became colder.

What kind of flower goddess, what kind of "most beautiful woman in the divine realm", why did she come to their Yecheng to show off her power?

With this appearance, she is far inferior to the eldest lady. She is really bragging.

An hour later, Leng Hanyue sat in the reception hall of the City Lord's Mansion, a hint of impatience flashing across her usually cold face.

"Butler Ye, I wonder when the city lord will be here?" Leng Hanyue suppressed the unhappiness in his chest and tried to make his voice clear and distant.

That night Moran invited her to come over, but he himself was late.

Ye Ming always told her to wait, but after waiting for an hour, there was still no one.

Ye Ming seemed to remember something, and an apologetic look appeared on his face, "Miss Leng, I forgot that this period is the city lord's lunch break.

I guess he should be awake by now, I hope Miss Leng will wait patiently for a while."

The aura around Leng Hanyue froze for a moment, but in the end he remained silent.

Ye Ming sneered inwardly, this high and mighty flower god was quite patient.

Haitang looked angry. Ye Moran was clearly playing tricks on her young lady. She didn't understand why her young lady had to swallow her anger.

Just then, a tall figure finally appeared at the door.

Ye Moran leaned on the main seat without even glancing at the master and servant below him, as if there was nothing below him.

"City Lord Ye, Han Yue came to Tianlin this time to look for a woman named 'Gu Qingan'.

I heard that she accepted Yecheng's call to come and repair the Hunyuan Star Array. I wonder where she went after that?" Leng Hanyue asked straight to the point.

Her maid Haitang had already inquired about it, and found out that Gu Qingan did not leave Yecheng after completing the task of repairing the formation.

She did not bring the palace elders with her on this trip, otherwise there would be no need for her to hint to Ye Moran to help her find someone.

Upon hearing this, Ye Moran glanced at Leng Han Yue calmly and said, "If you want to find someone, just go find them. Why are you looking for this city lord?"

Leng Hanyue pursed her lips tightly, almost unable to maintain the cold expression on her face.

Ye Ming on the side almost laughed out loud, he is worthy of being the city lord!