81-100

Chapter 81 She is still a kind child

"What's going on? My hand..." A trace of fear rose in the purple-clothed girl's heart. She really couldn't move now!

"Senior sister, what's wrong with you?" At this time, her brother also noticed her abnormality. Just when she wanted to go forward to find out what was going on, she found that she couldn't move her feet at all.

"What's going on, brother? I can't move."

"Junior sister, me too!"

"Senior Sister, what should we do? Why is everyone like this?"

Several people noticed something was wrong with themselves, and confusion and fear appeared on their faces.

"You see, I told her that she would soon stop laughing. I warned her, but she didn't believe it." Gu Qingan said with a look of grievance, as if she was the one who couldn't move.

Gu Qingan felt really aggrieved. Did she really think she was brushing off the dust just now?

"Hahaha, are you scared now? You must be very brave to dare to snatch Miss's things!" Song Minglin laughed wildly, rubbing his hands together and getting ready to go.

"Hmph, you really don't know how to live or die!" The little fat man also took advantage of the power of others and resumed his usual arrogance.

Zhao Dayong and Zhao Lan were completely dumbfounded, not knowing what had just happened. Why did those people on the opposite side suddenly become unable to move?

Zhao Dayong looked at Gu Qingan again, only to see that he was still able to calmly squat down and pick a herb at his feet. Was it him who did it? Who is he?

"Why don't you guys go and beat them back?" Gu Qingan packed the herbs, patted the dirt off her hands, and urged Song Minglin and the fat man, as she still had to hurry on.

"Oh, I'll go right away." Song Minglin finally rushed forward.

"I told you not to be so arrogant just now! I told you not to bully a child!" Song Minglin kicked the purple-clothed girl to the ground without any hesitation, and then punched her in the face with his little fists.

"Ah! You dare to hit me! I will kill you!" Under Song Minglin's punches and kicks, the purple-clothed girl felt waves of pain in her body, especially on her face. She could not move or hide and could only scream.

At this time she had not learned her lesson and continued to make a fuss.

"Little Fatty! Why haven't you come yet? I'm so tired!" Song Minglin stopped to rest for a while, panting, rubbing his slightly reddish knuckles and shouted to the little fat boy.

"Here I come." Seeing this, Xiaopang also ran up and took Song Minglin's place, rubbing his hands and starting to beat him up.

"You bully me! You are so proud! You steal our things!" The fat boy was more powerful and cunning than Song Minglin, and he punched the man in the face.

When he thought about how he had lost the treasure left by his master and got injured while trying to avoid the pursuit of this woman, he felt extremely painful and his attack became more and more ruthless, with the fat on his chin trembling with his movements.

"That's a good trick of yours, Xiaopang." Song Minglin stood with his hands on his hips, admiring him.

Although Xiao Pang hit him hard, he did not use any spiritual power, and the injuries he caused were only superficial. For a cultivator, it was just a little fleshy pain.

"I'm tired, it's your turn." Xiaopang wiped the sweat off his face and gave up his seat.

"Let you continue to watch how powerful I am." Song Minglin smiled wickedly and moved closer.