361-380

Chapter 361 Heading to Fengzhou

When Gu Qingan was sent to the white mist, Luo Xinghe and others had been waiting there for a long time, including Apeng and the elf.

Not long after Gu Qingan and others were sucked into the door, Apeng and the elf were sent out of the infinite illusion array.

"Brother Apeng, are you hurt?" Gu Qingan smelled a faint smell of blood and asked hurriedly.

"No..." Apeng avoided his gaze and denied it.

But how could he hide it from Gu Qingan? Gu Qingan soon discovered the scars on Apeng's body.

"Oh~" Apeng sighed. The little girl was really perceptive.

"Back when we were in Wuji Continent, the Lord of God sent people to look for the master, but the master didn't want to come back too soon.

The God blamed me for not protecting the master, so... he gave me a small punishment and a big warning." Ah Peng said truthfully.

"Then why don't you take the pill?" Gu Qingan continued to ask.

I prepared a lot of pills for Apeng. He has been injured for many days. Logically, the injury should have healed long ago.

"I..." Apeng stammered and couldn't answer.

"Qingan~" Luo Xinghe pulled Gu Qingan's sleeve to stop her from asking more questions.

Meeting the heavy looks of Luo Xinghe and the others, Gu Qingan immediately understood what they meant.

She was so anxious just now that she didn't think of the deeper reasons.

Ah Peng and his friends have been feeling pain and guilt because of Mu Ruyan's misfortune. Perhaps he deliberately didn't take the elixir to punish himself.

"Brother Apeng, you don't have to blame yourself too much. There is hope for your master's recovery." Gu Qingan comforted him.

"Really?" Apeng excitedly grabbed Gu Qingan's wrist when he heard that.

"Well, Master didn't die in the explosion of the Xuanling Pearl. He was killed on the way back to Lingxiu Mountain..."

Gu Qingan told everyone the news he got from his master.

"How could this be!" Song Minglin and the others were shocked and angry when they heard it.

"Who is it?" Apeng smashed his fist to the ground with murderous look and hatred in his eyes.

"Maybe that person is so powerful that even our master couldn't track him down." Gu Qingan said.

"Why did that man want to kill Senior Mu? Is he planning some conspiracy?" Song Minglin was shocked and guessed.

conspiracy......

As soon as these two words were mentioned, Gu Qingan's mind immediately emerged with the strange and dark man who came and went without a trace.

The mysterious man has tried to kill himself time and again, could it be him?

Luo Xinghe and the others also looked solemn, and had the same guess in their minds.

Unable to figure out anything, everyone didn't dwell on it and just planned to set off for Fengzhou first.

Gu Qingan learned from the information revealed by his master that the Fengzhou Song family might have the origin of earth spirit.

It just so happened that Song Minglin also wanted to explore the mystery of his life experience, and this trip just killed two birds with one stone.

After discussing it, they decided to set off immediately for Fengzhou.