401-420

Chapter 401 Talisman Competition

"Knock knock knock~" There was a knock on the door. It was Xie Qing.

During this period of time, Xie Qing has been responsible for taking care of the Earth Spirit Source.

The Tu Ling Yuan not only loves delicacies, but also loves to run around. In just a short while, it disappeared again.

"Master, is the earth spirit inside?" Xie Qing's voice was a little panicked, fearing that the earth spirit source would disturb Gu Qingan.

"It's okay, you go and have a rest." Gu Qingan sympathized with Xie Qing for it was not easy to bring the Earth Spirit Source, so he let him leave.

The footsteps outside the door faded away, and Tu Lingyuan came in front of Yunsheng in a flash.

"Yunsheng, didn't you say there was food? Where is it? Take it out quickly and honor Uncle Tu!" Tu Lingyuan said excitedly.

Yunsheng showed a look of delight, "Little piece of earth, do you really want to eat it?"

"Now, how can we have delicious food without Uncle Tu!" Tu Ling Yu Yuan patted his chest with his little arms to promise.

"Tuttoo!" Yunsheng waved his sleeves, and a few brightly colored dishes appeared on the table.

Suddenly, the room was filled with fragrance.

"Wow!" Tu Lingyuan's appetite increased greatly, "Yunsheng, is this what you did?"

䛈䀴It didn't notice that after Yunsheng took out the dishes, the four little ones, Xiaomaoqiu, Fuguang, Mingxi and Cangfeng, quickly moved to the corner.

"Yes, yes, you try it." Yunsheng smiled brightly and handed over the chopsticks.

How unhygienic is it to clean your hands? We are civilized people.

Gu Qingan was amazed when he saw it. "Huh? Yunsheng, when did you learn to cook? It looks delicious."

During this period of time, I was worried about my master's resurrection and didn't notice the changes in Yunsheng.

"Then you, Mr. Tu, will not be polite!"

Tu Lingyuan was afraid that Gu Qingan would snatch his food away, so he quickly took the chopsticks and devoured it all in no time. In an instant, all the dishes on the table were gone.

The four little ones hiding in the corner couldn't help but tremble when they saw this scene, then shook their heads and sighed.

Alas, little piece of soil, wish you good luck~

"How does it taste?" Yunsheng asked excitedly, looking at the empty lunch box.

"Burp~" The little fur ball burped with satisfaction, "It's so delicious, and I still want it..."

Before he could even utter the word "wrong", Tu Ling Yuan fell straight down, with green light emitting from his brown body, which was extremely creepy.

"What's wrong with it?" Gu Qingan saw the small piece of earth lying on the table with its legs spread out and foam coming out of its mouth, his face full of confusion.

"Ugh~" The little clod of earth was speechless. His eyes were wide open and bubbles kept coming out of the corners of his mouth.

The four little ones in the corner had no expression on their faces, which showed that they had expected this.

"I don't know~" Yunsheng's face was full of confusion, his starry eyes blinking, looking extremely innocent.

Gu Qingan carefully checked the condition of the Earth Spirit Source and found that it was poisoned.