261-280

Chapter 261 You are indeed strong

After Mu Ruyan's move, Murong Feng and the others all looked silent. They returned to their seats and remained silent.

Xiahou Dun glanced at Li Ang with a gloomy look.

The people in the disciples' seats naturally did not notice the little episode in the judges' seats. At this moment, they were fully focused on the battle situation on the No. 1 ring.

With that sword strike just now, Gu Qingan could be sure that the first move of "Ling Yu Jiu Xiao" had reached the highest level. This was also the result of her four years of hard training.

Although the move just now was enough to counter the power of thunder, Gu Qingan still felt pain in his arm and his spiritual power was about to be exhausted.

She exhaled, quickly swallowed a few soul-replenishing pills, and dared not relax her mind. Alas, it was still her fault that her cultivation was too low, and she could not bring out the true power of the unparalleled sword energy.

"You really make me look at you in a new light~" Fang Qi's eyes revealed admiration for Gu Qingan, and the resentment from before had disappeared.

Even Fang Qi, who is so outstanding, has to admit that Gu Qingan is indeed as talented as his elder brother.

"But don't be too happy too soon~" Fang Qi looked up to the sky, and as his palms flew, the same pattern as before appeared again.

Then with a loud "boom", the third bright lightning fell quickly.

"The sword energy is unparalleled!" Gu Qingan's eyes flashed, and he quickly gathered his strength, leaped into the air, and slashed at Ling Ye's sword, which was even thicker than the previous one.

This Feng Long attack was much more powerful than the previous two. Gu Qingan's sword energy could only offset most of its power, and the remaining power fell on Gu Qingan himself.

"Bang!" Gu Qingan was knocked to the ground by the blow, and the ground of the ring was flipped and dented, and it was charred black.

Gu Qingan fell to the ground with her back to the sky. She felt pain all over her body and was unable to move. Her chest felt tight and a stream of bright red blood flowed from the corner of her mouth.

However, before she could get up, the fourth lightning flashed.

"Crack!" The fourth thunder drum flashing with crystal light fell on Gu Qingan without any hindrance.

"Puff~" Gu Qingan, lying on the ground, suffered a series of injuries and suddenly spat out a mouthful of blood.

"How are you?" Song Minglin, Wang Xier, Jin Zi, Luo Xinghe and others cried out in shock, extremely anxious.

Gu Qingyun's gaze remained on Gu Qingan the entire time, his eyes were sullen and he remained silent.

"Brother! Are we just going to stand by and watch? An'er is Yun'er's closest relative and our niece!" Shangguan Qingyun frowned and sent a message to Shangguan Qingxue again.

"Qingyun, you will only hold her back by doing this. She must cut through the thorns in her body and embark on her own journey." Shangguan Qingxue turned her cold eyes to Shangguan Qingyun, her tone calm, but this time she was no longer taciturn.

"I..." Shangguan Qingyun was speechless and didn't know how to refute for a moment.

He looked at the slender figure lying on the ground, frowned, and said no more.

This time there was no resistance, and the power of the thunder fell entirely on Gu Qingan. Although she had just tried her best to open the protective spirit shield, Gu Qingan was now even more unable to move, and a burning pain spread all over her body, gnawing at her bones and heart.