161-180

Chapter 161: The Damn Medicinal Diet

Gu Qingan looked at Zhao Qingyu, who was covered in blood, and was filled with awe. Although she didn't know what had happened, she guessed that his experience should be similar to that of Zi Feng and his group.

Gu Qingan didn't think she was a kind-hearted person, but when she saw Zi Feng risking his life to protect his teammates, it was hard not to be moved, which was why she chose to save him.

Zhao Qingyu was different. He had saved her once during the sect selection, and then he reported Su Rulin's bad behavior to her. At the beginning of this secret realm, he showed kindness to her. This Senior Brother Zhao was truly a good person.

Gu Qingan looked solemn. Zhao Qingyu's injuries were much more serious than Zi Feng's. Not only was his head damaged, his meridians broken, and he had multiple injuries, but the most troublesome thing was that his spiritual sea of ​​consciousness was in chaos.

"We were suddenly attacked by a sacred beast, the Gale Wolf, five days ago. Senior Brother Zhao fought with it for a long time, but was ultimately defeated and severely injured.

In the end, in order to help us buy a short time to escape, he blew up his own life spirit weapon, and then consumed another treasure to transfer us here, which is why we are in this state now." Li Fan said guiltily.

Seeing this, Gu Qingan understood. The self-destructing spiritual weapon itself caused a shock to his sea of ​​consciousness and caused serious injuries. He still forced himself to open the teleporting spiritual weapon. It seemed that he was determined to go all out.

With the golden needle in her hand, Gu Qingan tapped Zhao Qingyu's body quickly and lightly, and the fleeting shadows dazzled everyone.

What is she doing? When Gu Qingan treated Zifeng earlier, they did not see clearly because the distance was too far. Now they really saw Gu Qingan's miraculous work.

"Do you know what she is doing?" Su Keke asked Ning Yunyun carefully.

"I don't know, maybe she's saving people." Ning Yunyun answered unnaturally. This was not the first time she saw Gu Qingan use these golden needles, after all, Gu Qingan used them on himself last time.

Gu Qingan first healed the external injuries and ruptured bones on Zhao Qingyu's body, then pierced the acupuncture points on his head with golden needles, introduced his own spiritual power into the depths of his sea of ​​consciousness, controlled the spiritual power with mental power, and slowly sorted out the rampant and violent mental power.

This rescue is a challenge for Gu Qingan. If she is not careful, not only will he suffer serious backlash, but Zhao Qingyu may also die.

Time passed bit by bit. Gu Qingan endured the pain in her sea of ​​consciousness and urged her spiritual power to move forward. Her face gradually turned pale, revealing a hint of pain.

Everyone around held their breath; they had never heard of the acupuncture technique, and seeing such a scene, they dared not make a sound to disturb this serious moment.

Zi Feng was already shocked, now he finally found the answer, his own injuries were healed in the same way. He looked at the stubborn and tenacious little figure, and suddenly felt distressed, this cute and lovely Junior Sister Gu, she was so kind and understanding!

Finally it was healed. Gu Qingan slowly withdrew her spiritual power and pulled out the golden needle.

"Puff!" She suddenly spat out a mouthful of blood, staggered and fell to the ground. With her strength at the low level of foundation building, it was already her limit to be able to hold on until now.