301-320

Chapter 301 You All Must Die

Gu Qingan flew past the man in black and slashed with the Lingtian Sword, and a terrifying power poured out.

The man in black was hit by the sword energy, and his flesh and blood flew everywhere, and he died immediately.

Ling He, Feng Yi, and Qu Jing were all shocked. Gu Qingan was clearly only at the initial stage of Mahayana cultivation. He had a hard time dealing with a single follower just now, so how could he kill them all with just one move?

Ling He and the other two felt that Gu Qingan was extremely strange at this moment, and was completely different from her previous self.

With a tentative mind, Qu Jingcun gathered a hurricane and swept towards Gu Qingan.

"With the power to swallow mountains and rivers!" Gu Qingan quickly activated his Dantian and faced the oncoming strong wind.

"Bang!" The two forces collided, and it was obvious that Gu Qingan's strength was much weaker. Her heels were tightly pressed against the ground, and she was blown several feet away before she barely stopped.

Qu Jing raised his eyebrows with a look of disbelief. Gu Qingan actually managed to take his attack.

But...what was that just now? The three of them discovered at the same time that Gu Qingan's spiritual power moves were actually wrapped with a trace of strange black air.

Before the three of them could investigate carefully, several figures came running towards them. Ling He and the others looked closely and found that they were the spirits and spirit beasts that had escaped before.

"Owner!"

Yunsheng, Cangfeng and Fuguang were the first to come to Gu Qingan, followed closely by Xiaomaoqiu and Mingxi.

"Why... are you back again?" Gu Qingan looked at the five little ones who had returned with a complicated expression.

"Master, I have completed your request and sent all the people from the Tianqi Sect down the mountain. Because of the contract with the master, I can appear in the form of a human. Wherever the master is, I will be there." Yunsheng said firmly.

"Fu Guang got this divine weapon because of the name given by the master. Fu Guang doesn't want to be separated from the master." Fu Guang said with red eyes.

The three little ones, Cangfeng, Xiaomaoqiu and Mingxi, naturally had the same idea.

"Too stupid... As stupid as her..." Gu Qingan's voice was sad and resentful, and his eyes were full of pain.

"The divine bird Vermilion Bird! The ancient war beast Rhinoceros! Two spirit forms!" Ling He could no longer suppress his excitement.

Except for the little furry creature that was impossible to identify, Ling He recognized the other four little ones.

Qu Jing and Feng Yi couldn't help but sigh at Gu Qingan's good fortune. Having so many treasures in his possession was something that everyone desired.

"Bad guys! I will burn you to death!" Mingxi flew into the air, and a ball of blazing flame spurted out of his vermilion beak.

Ling He waved his sleeves and easily dispelled the red flame. Although he was the divine bird Suzaku, he had just awakened his bloodline not long ago, so this little flame could not threaten him.

At this moment, hundreds of figures flew towards the central square.

When Gu Qingan saw who was coming, he was stunned.

Yes, these people were the ones that Yunsheng had just sent out. While Gu Qingan was stunned, a group of people came to Gu Qingan.

"Qingan, we are good friends. How can I leave you alone?" Wang Xier held Gu Qingan's hand and said earnestly.