281-300

Chapter 281 This is going to be fun

They waited for nearly a quarter of an hour before Gu Qingan and Si Yue both returned to the courtyard.

Did Gu Qingan accept the jade talisman? Murong Feng looked at the two people who looked normal, and was puzzled.

"Si Yue, it turns out that you and the little girl have known each other for a long time. Why didn't you tell me earlier? It seems that you and I are kindred spirits. Xiao Qingan and I also hit it off right away." Ning Qingyu said with a smile.

During the time when Si Yue and Gu Qingan were away, he learned from Murong Feng that the three of them had come to visit him a few days ago.

Nangong Huai frowned slightly. After she left Qingzhou that year, there was no news from her. It turned out that she had come to this underworld.

"Well, I'm very happy to meet Xiao Qingan, there's nothing to be surprised about." Si Yue noticed a pair of eyes falling on him, he sat down again without looking away, and said lightly.

"Xiao Qingan, I heard that you gave the three of them the spiritual tea. This is unfair. How about this, I will exchange this thing with you." Ning Qingyu teased a child and slowly spread out his palms.

Gu Qingan looked and saw a shiny round stone in Ning Qingyu's hand.

"Glass crystal!" Gu Qingan's eyes lit up and he quickly took the stone that Ning Qingyu handed over.

This is top-grade refining material. Even though it is not available yet, it is better to be prepared!

Gu Qingan was happy, but afraid that Ning Qingyu would regret it if it was too late, so he first put the glass crystal into the inner world, then quickly took out a jar of spiritual tea and stuffed it into his hand.

This action was done in one breath, and it made the people feel dazed. Uh... it felt like I had fallen into a bandit's den. What was going on?

Hehe, isn't this a big family? We have to support the family and the expenses are high. Gu Qingan smiled shyly and innocently, looking at them sincerely.

Everyone chatted casually for a while, and when it got dark and almost midnight, Murong Feng and others said goodbye and left one after another.

Si Yue and Nangong Huai just happened to be going the same way, and they walked together for a while in silence.

Finally, when they came to a quiet and deserted lake, Nangong Huai, who was walking in front, stopped, turned around suddenly and looked at Si Yue.

Si Yue was walking with her head down and accidentally bumped her nose against Nangong Huai's hard chest.

"Hiss~" Si Yue felt pain and covered her nose and took a breath of cold air.

There was a fleeting trace of heartache in Nangong Huai's eyes, but Si Yue didn't notice it.

"Si Yue, why did you ask me to meet Gu Qingan tonight?" Nangong Huai asked indifferently and in a cold tone.

Si Yue felt bitter in her heart, and a look of disappointment appeared on her face. This was the first time Nangong Huai spoke to her in years, but his tone was so cold and distant.

"I asked you to come here because I have something very important to discuss with you. It concerns..." Si Yue quickly calmed down and spoke seriously word by word.

That night, the two stayed by the lake for half an hour, and no one knew what they talked about.

After Murong Feng and others left, Gu Qingan returned to his room and prepared to practice.