201-220

Chapter 201 The Golden Hairpin Years

After the Spring Festival, Gu Qingan and Luo Xinghe will return to their respective sects.

"Xinghe, you look so thin, bring more food."

Fan Yun packed a lot of snacks and meat into a food storage box and gave it to Luo Xinghe to take. He also bought him a lot of new clothes, but everything he was wearing was old.

This child has beautiful features but his face is too thin. It makes one feel sorry for him because he has spent the New Year in Gu's residence for two consecutive years. He must not have any relatives around him.

"Thank you Aunt Yun." Luo Xinghe felt warm in his heart and put away all the luggage.

He knew it was useless to refuse, as Mr. and Mrs. Gu treated him very well; even the servants in the mansion were very respectful and polite to him.

"The Gu Mansion will be your home from now on. Remember to come back to see your Uncle Jun when you have time." Gu Jun patted Luo Xinghe's thin shoulders and said with a smile.

"Well... I will." A strange emotion flashed in Luo Xinghe's eyes. He clenched and unclenched his hands hidden under his sleeves, and finally agreed.

"Xiao Fenghua, sister is leaving." Gu Qingan teased the baby in the stroller.

A while ago, she drew the designs of several kinds of carts she had seen before, and asked Zhao Dayong to take them to the weapon refinery to customize several of them. Fan Yun was very curious about them, and when she had nothing to do, she would push various kinds of carts for a walk in the garden.

"Ah~" Gu Fenghua waved her pink fist and finally caught one of Gu Qingan's fingers and held it tightly.

"Don't feel sorry for your sister~" Gu Qingan gently pulled out his hand and poked Gu Fenghua's pink little face.

"Ah~" Gu Fenghua stared at Gu Qingan with his clear and bright eyes, and a bubble came out of his mouth.

"Xinghe, come and see, this kid is so funny." Gu Qingan was amused and called Luo Xinghe over.

Luo Xinghe looked at the little man on the cushion, and reached out his hand to hold his soft fingers.

Well, he looks a lot like Gu Qingan, but I hope he won't learn from his sister in the future. Luo Xinghe suddenly recalled the days when he was beaten black and blue by Gu Qingan, and felt a little bitter.

After they had breakfast, they each set off to return to their sect.

As soon as Gu Qingan returned to Tianqi Sect, he went to Yunyan Hall first, but the hall was empty and Mu Ruyan had not returned yet.

How is the master? Haven't you found Senior Lingtian yet? Gu Qingan was worried about her and felt a little irritated. He didn't know if the master was safe.

"Don't worry, she's fine."

Gu Qingan was getting anxious when a familiar voice suddenly came from behind him.

"Brother Apeng!" Gu Qingan turned around and saw Apeng's tall figure.

"Brother Apeng, where is my master now? Is she not in Wuji Continent anymore?" Gu Qingan asked Apeng hurriedly.

"Well, she is definitely not in Wuji. She is fine now, you don't have to worry." Apeng comforted her.

Humph! I'm not afraid that you'll worry, I'm just telling you out of kindness! A certain Peng is very arrogant.

"That's good." Gu Qingan felt relieved. After all, Mu Ruyan had only come back once hurriedly years ago and had never returned since then.

"By the way, Brother Apeng, where have you been recently?" Gu Qingan asked casually. After all, this guy was always elusive and it was rare for her to meet him.