561-578 🔚

Chapter 561 Little Dumpling sneaks out of the temple

This is Wuyou Palace, where Emperor Wuyang lives.

Emperor Wuyang opened his eyes, his curled eyelashes trembling.

A look of disapproval appeared on his delicate little face. "If Daddy knows this, we'll be beaten."

He was originally practicing with his eyes closed, but his sister kept chattering in his ears.

Now the two kids are only two years old, but they have already started practicing, and their cultivation has reached the middle stage of spiritual enlightenment.

Even though the intermediate level of spiritual enlightenment is the lowest level, you have to know that other children only awaken their spiritual roots at the age of seven.

When Di Qionghua thought of his own father, he shrank his neck in fear.

But when she thought of the temptations outside, she plucked up her courage and said, "Mom and Dad are very busy. Let's sneak out and come back after the lanterns are released. They won't know."

The little fellow's voice was soft and tender, and his icy and delicate face was full of hope.

Di Wuyang sighed, his delicate and graceful face showing a maturity that was inconsistent with his age.

Although he is the younger brother, he is more like an older brother.

"Let's call Uncle Bai Mo and the others." Di Wuyang suggested.

Di Qionghua bent his short fat fingers, "But Uncle Bai Mo, Qing Feng, and Liu Yun won't agree. If we go and tell them, won't they be more strict?"

"Let's go out and play by ourselves, just for once!" Di Qionghua pulled Di Wuyang's sleeve, and the bells on the two little hair buns made crisp sounds.

Seeing that Di Wuyang refused to give in, Di Qionghua sat down on the ground.

"If you don't agree, I will go on a hunger strike for three days!" The little dumpling's cheeks were puffed up and his eyes secretly glanced at Di Wuyang.

"Four days!"

"Oh my god!

...

"Ten days!"

Under the verbal threat of Di Qionghua, Di Wuyang silently took out a plate of fragrant osmanthus sugar cake.

"Wow! It smells so good!" Di Qionghua's eyes sparkled, he grabbed a piece of osmanthus cake and stuffed it into his mouth.

Normally my mother doesn't allow me to eat too much of these sweets, but my brother actually secretly hid a plate of them.

"Good time~Good time~" She ate so much that her cheeks bulged, and threw all the anger she had just felt out of her mind.

Finally full, the little guy patted his round belly and ran out "ta ta ta".

Di Wuyang always felt that something was wrong with his sister's expression when she left, so he followed her.

Half a quarter of an hour later, when Pearl came in with dinner, the room was empty.

She looked around but didn't find the two little girls.

"Plop!" Pearl was so scared that her hand shook and the soup spilled all over the floor.

"Oh no! The two young masters are missing!" Pearl hurriedly ran out of the door, shouting in panic.

Bai Mo and Qing Feng, who were guarding the palace gate, were horrified. They had been here all the time and hadn't seen the two young masters go out?

The two of them quickly mobilized people to search, and after searching the entire Jiuyou Temple, they became extremely anxious.