Chapter 17: Fate of the Future

In an alternative timeline in the far future in Kirigakure with Natsu and Naruto's adventures were the same but with different love interests and some different events, a young shinobi at the age of fourteen-years-old named Hina Kazamatsuri is the third child of Naruto Kazamatsuri (nee Uzumaki, nee Terumi) and Moegi Kazamatsuri, who is wandering and is currently a rogue shinobi on the run from the world after being falsely accused of trying to assassinate her own Father and Grandmother who Hina is innocent and is determined to prove that she is innocent and that she is who she is after everyone's memories of her have been altered by Aoi who is bent of revenge against Naruto and Natsu, Hina's eyes are Hazel (combination of Naruto and Moegi), her hair is length-shoulder and ochre (combination of Naruto and Moegi's hair colour), Hina stands at five feet and four inches tall, her body is athlete and lean, she has a scar across her right forehead to her left cheek she also lost half of her right arm and she gets a prosthetic arm, she has her cut head protector tied on her left arm, Hina has the necklace that Naruto once had from Tsunade and was now past down to her by her Father, she wears a black tank top with all three of her family's clans into one crest, she wears a blue three-quarters pants, a green hooded cloak, and knee-high shinobi sandals, Hina is a skilled kunoichi who inherited her parents' intelligence and adaptability, she hails from a family of renowned ninjas and strives to make her mark in the shinobi world, Hina is diligent, analytical, and resourceful, she approaches challenges with a strategic mindset and excels in both combat and espionage missions. Her calm demeanour and sharp intellect make her a valuable asset to any team. Hina has ninjutsu and intelligence-gathering skills. Hina uses various ninjutsu techniques and gathers crucial information to aid her team in missions. At the same time, she wanders around the Land of Fire. She feels something isn't right and wants to know what's causing her this feeling. Then she heard a crow above her and raised her left hand to offer the crow to land. As it did, Hina took out the folded letter it was carrying in its ankle pouch, and then the crow flew away. After Hina fed it some crumbs from her right pocket, she unfolded the letter with a slight smile.

The letter is from her Father, the Sixth Mizukage, but her smile fades as she reads it; the letter says, 'Hina, we have finally pleaded with the Water Daimyo that you did nothing wrong to attack me or your Grandmother, your charges have been dropped and you are no longer classed as a rogue shinobi. We all missed you deeply and want you back as soon as possible. I have a mission for you to complete first, and that's to do some training,' Hina groaned about it, but she does miss her family, and she had been on the run for two years. Then she reads the rest of the message, 'You are to go with Mizuchi and train with her in the Dragon Realm, where she'll teach you how to access the Dragon Sage Mode, and please listen to her and do your best. We love you and want you back home. We will be reunited again as a family, and we love you with all our hearts, Hina. Please be careful, and your Mother says Hi too. With love, Naruto' Hina smiled softly once more, then she put the letter away and got ready to summon Mizuchi, "Summoning Jutsu." Hina said as she summoned Mizuchi who was in a good mood to see Hina "Why hello Miss Kazamatsuri, what can I do for you?." she asked as Mizuchi slowly changed from her Dragon form to her human form as she stood about six feet tall, her hair is wavy ocean blush, her body is athletic, she wears a full body dark blue suit, barefooted, and has a necklace with the pendant has the same mixed crest as Hina's crest on her shirt, "I just revived news that I have been cleared on charges..." she started which pleases Mizuchi "But... The damages were already done and I don't feel like being a shinobi to my village... I just don't deserve it." she said as Mizuchi was happy but then puzzled and concerned then she hugged Hina "Everyone deserves a second chance Hina, but I do feel like there's something else for my summoning!." she asked as she looked down ad Hina then Hina looked up at Mizuchi "Father gave me a mission, and that's to train for the Dragon Sage Mode." she said as this surprises Mizuchi and more puzzled than before, "I'm not too sure if you're ready for it, but I will teach you only because it's you and not because you're Father was asking." Mizuchi said as Hina softly smiled. Then Mizuchi held Hina tightly tight to her. The two had reversed summoned to the Dragon Realm, where Hina held on tight and wasn't sure what she'd see once she was there, but when both of them appeared in the realm, Hina was star-struck as she saw nothing but blue and red skies and saw no ground but only floating mountains.