High school reunion

Fluff
Husbands au

Jeongin woke up to the alarm ringing. He internally sighed before carelessly reaching out for the alarm clock to turn it off.

"Hyunjin, let go, I can't move." Jeongin said sleepily to his husband who had an arm over Jeongin's waist.

Instead of listening, Hyunjin's grip tightened around Jeongin, making the other huff out of annoyance. Jeongin tried to pry Hyunjin's arm away from him, but his efforts were in vain due to the fact that Hyunjin's hand won't budge.

The alarm's still let out a constant 'beep beep beep', like it's trying to taunt Jeongin.

"Hyunjin, off." Jeongin demanded, making Hyunjin, who still had his eyes closed, smile teasingly.

Jeongin rolled his eyes, turning around and reaching over for the alarm clock. He pressed the off button, making the alarm clock shut up and finally leaving Jeongin in peace.

Jeongin turned back towards his husband, shifting slightly to find a better position, and wrapping his arms and leg around Hyunjin, his hand caressing the older's broad back.

"What time is it?" Hyunjin said with his deep morning voice, making Jeongin blush a bit.

"6 am, we have to wake up soon. We need to get ready and clean the house, also we need to shop for some groceries." Jeongin answered, snuggling closer towards Hyunjin's warm body.

"It's still early~ Can't we stay here for 3 more hours?" Hyunjin whined as he played with his husband's soft hair.

"As much as I want to, nope. Our friends are coming and everything must be perfect! Also, I really miss them, especially Lixie and Changbin. We haven't seen then ever since they moved to Australia. Now let me go, I want to shower." Jeongin explained, before squirming to get out of Hyunjin's hold.

"Can we shower together?" Hyunjin flashed a mischievous grin, resulting in Jeongin glaring at him.

"Sure, as long as you don't touch me." Jeongin replied, smirking once he saw Hyunjin's disappointed face.

"Hmph."

-------------------

After their shower, the couple decided to make a simple breakfast since they still need to clean their house and run some errands.

"Do we have bread?" Jeongin asked, filing a glass of milk for him and making Hyunjin a cup of coffee.

"Yep, do you want some?" Hyunjin asked back at Jeongin, resulting a nod from the other.

Hyunjin then opened the cupboard in search of Jeongin's favorite chocolate spread. Jeongin waited patiently for Hyunjin to finish making the bread. Hyunjin placed the bread in front of Jeongin on a plate, doing the same for himself.

They both ate in comfortable silence before a jingle of a bell interrupted them. Their dog (more like child), Kkami, entered the dining room and hopped on Jeongin's lap.

"Morning, little one." Jeongin gave a peck on Kkami's face making Hyunjin pout.

"How come Kkami gets a kiss while I sit here unattended." Hyunjin grumbled. Jeongin giggled and stood up while still holding Kkami, walking over to his husband and gave a peck to Hyunjin's plump lips. Hyunjin scoffed jokingly.

"That's it? Not enough~!" Hyunjin pursed his lips into an exaggerated pout, begging for more.

Jeongin sighed and put Kkami down, even though Kkami growled so he could be picked up again, smiled softly and kissed Hyunjin, and before he pull away, Hyunjin held on to Jeongin's nape so the younger couldn't break the kiss.