Chapter 62: Urbans Destruction

Location: New Otaheit, Republic of Mu
5th August, 1633, 10:30 AM

It the morning of the day, in Mu military strategic command. Big operation are being carried out. It is the plan to encircle Gra Valkan 8th Infantry Division and the 6th Combined Arms Division. The assigned unit for this battle is Mu's 2nd army and various combined units of Warsaw pact nations. Paper works that is already too much for the officer suddenly rocketed, especially for the logistics department.

"They are going to deploy, what!?"

"I just said it. They are going to deploy one million men"

"How in the fucking hell are we going to transport them to the battlefield!?"

"For that to be possible... We need to use three different railways route"

"And a lot of food supply for that matters"

"If necessary, we are going to let the men carry a food on them. I supposed they have already calculated that this is going to be a fast battle but we must take extra caution"

"Transportation of armored vehicles, artillery, maintenance tools, etc... Damn, if they don't raise our pay then I'm quitting"

"Well, the army march on its stomach right? We must get prepared soon, Soviet union will also assist us on the supply too"

With over a million men and many more armored vehicles, Mu start their own great march. Mu factory is pumping out more and more weapons and ammunition every day, it still isn't nearly enough to supply every man in the army.

The entire day went by with the preparation, various supply is load into the train. An amount of food that could feed million soldiers, and of course, the soldiers themselves. Standing with a high morale and fresh out of the training, the recruits look foward to their first battle of the war. The General begin giving a briefing of their mission.

"The city of Yamapolis is where the battle will occur. The second army consisted of a million lives! To put it simply, we are going to overwhelm them with our massive numbers. 1st Infantry Division and 5th Artillery Battalion will break out toward the dense forest of Achilles, hit the enemy's left flank, and also attack from behind"

"Other than that, the rest of our army will initiate a full frontal assault under the cover of Katyusha bombardment. Warsaw Pact forces will attack on the enemy's right flank and cripple their ability to retreat! It's a checkmate. I've placed my trust in you, my soldiers! I pray that we will succeed in this operation. Thank you"

The men cheer after the speech, they are on high morale with the idea of them being involved in one of Mu's greatest military success.

Location: Washington DC, United States of America
6th August, 1633, 9:00 AM

On the street of the Washington, citizen protest for Reagan to break his neutrality and join the war against Gra Valkas Empire. The idea of nation using nuclear weapon without hesitation and no consequences shouldn't no unpunished. America has been keep their neutrality throughout the course of this war.

However, The US has also been sending spy across the world to gather any important information. CIA agents is in every major cities, the information is in their hand.

"Reportedly, the empire's mainland isn't heavily defended. The two fleets consisted of sixty ships in total, and the ground force is considerably large. Their air force is rapidly being deployed to the front, so they have no air coverage over the mainland at all" CIA agent reported Gra Valkas Empire's land defense.

President Ronald Reagan frowned at the idea. He don't want any American lives to be wasted on that place, especially when it resembled Japan.

"I see... Tell the sixth fleet to standby until more order. We need to find a way to effectively deploy troops over such large distance"