Chapter 8

Stars POV:

    Wake up Star we are going to the county Fair before you start school on Monday. Opening my eye I feel pretty well and refreshed, and I can tell it's going to be a great day. Well at least I'm hoping it will. Lola walks in making sure that I heard her and I'm awake she sees that I'm smiling and says it's great to see you smile your parents always love it, but anyway why are you so happy?

  I just feel like today is going to be a good day and I'm happy about it plus we are going to the fair, and I haven't been to one since I was a little girl. I tell her while smiling like a fool. Jumping up out if bed I walk to my closet and open the door now what should I wear? hmm! nothing to fancy, but I don't want to look like a bum either you know.

  Finally, making my choice I grab a pair of faded blue shirts with a couple little holes because there my favorite pair plus very comfortable and I love them. I pair them with a green tank top and a half cut white jacket grabbing my cowgirl boots I go to the bathroom for a quick shower. Stripping out of my pajamas from the night before I adjust to a comfortable warm temperature and step in grabbing my vanilla shampoo. Washing out the shampoo I use my conditioner with my hair being do thick I gave to use it or I would never be able to brush through it.

  Letting the conditioner soak in my hair, I proceed to wash with my coconut body wash two of my favorites smells in the world coconut and vanilla. While letting the water run over my body and cleaning my hair of the soap bubbles. Stepping out of the shower I grab my big fluffy towel and wrap it around my body. Picking up my makeup bag I decide to put the minimum on and use light cover up and dab my eyes with some black mascara and eyeliner.

  Dropping my towel on the floor I put on my clothes, and boots looking into the mirror I see a big smile on my face still I'm actually happy That I feel like its been forever I look like a brand new me and I love it. Heading out of the bathroom into my room I grab my phone off the nightstand and head downstairs to meet Lola and Travis, but I noticed Travis is no where to be found.

  Hey Lo where is Travis?

  It will be me and you today dear Travis has an important matter to take care of, so he won't be able to join us. I hope that is okay with you?

  Yes it is fine we can have some girl time then. That is perfectly fine I would love to let's go. Can we take my car please I just love it so much and driving? Yeah! sure, we can take yours I'll just show you the way it's like 10 minutes from the house so, it's not far. Jumping up and down YES!!! And I take off running to my car and jump in the driver's seat.

  Lola opens the passenger door and climbs in saying is someone excited while laughing? Yeah! I definitely am! I say with a dorky smile. Putting my car in drive I pull out if the garage, and we make our way to the fair. Arriving at the county Fair I pull in the field were we have to park. Wow, there are so many people here the whole town must be here? Jumping out of the car we make our way to the check in booth.

  Hello beautiful? I look up at the boy, and he's smirking.

  Hello we would like two tickets please?

  Absolutely anything for you gorgeous is there anything else I can help you with?

  He says with a seductively voice. I feel my checks turning pink and Hurry and say no thank you. I grab the tickets quicker than expected and take Lola hand dragging her and me both to the entrance of the carnival. Standing at the entrance, I take a look around the carnival and see so many games and rides like balloon pop, pick a duck, ring toss, zipper, Ferris wheel, marry go round and so much more I feel myself getting excited again, and I turn to Lola with the biggest smile on my face and say race you to the zipper Lo.

  Running to the zipper, I feel like someone is starring, so I start to look around, and noticed the same guy with them gorgeous silver eyes from the coffee shop standing a few feet away. Star there you are!! Turning around I see a painting Lola and start laughing looking back in the direction of the guy I notice he is gone. Damn he sure does like to disappear Oh well come on Lo it's our turn with a nervous smile she says okay, and we take a seat in the bucket waiting to get strapped in from the director of the ride.

  We are so ready for this!! I start counting down the seconds Three! Two! One! And we take off wohoo!! We spin around in circles going up and down over and over again we both start squealing in excitement a few minutes later the ride ends and it feels like a rush of adrenaline is coursing through my body. Calming down a little we make our way to the bumper cars. Lola jumps in a red car while I jump into the green one, and we laugh our asses off bumping into each other.