Chapter 45

Stars POV

    My eyes widened in surprise and delight as I carefully listened to Julius's heartfelt words. Overwhelmed with emotion, I reached out to him, tears of joy glistening in my eyes, and whispered a resounding "Yes" that echoed through the tranquil evening air. Our friends erupted in cheers and applause, coming out from behind the trees where they were patiently waiting for the answer.

    The sound mingling with the crackling of the campfire nearby. As the flames of the campfire danced and crackled at night, Julius picked up his guitar, a twinkle in his eye. With a soft, melodic strum, he began to play a song that held a special place in both his and Star's hearts. The gentle notes filled the air, weaving a musical tapestry of love and memories.

    My eyes sparkled with tears of joy as I recognized the melody, a favorite of our that had accompanied us on many adventures together. Around the campfire, our friends swayed to the rhythm, their voices joining in a heartfelt chorus that echoed through the night.

    As Julius sang, his voice filled with emotion and love, Star felt her heart overflowing with happiness and sang along.

    Like a mother worried 'bout her daughter
    I'll be there, no matter the water
    Through the storms, I'll keep you safe and sound
    In my arms, you'll always be found

    Like a mother worried 'bout her daughter
    Like a father tries to direct his son
    I'll guide you through life's twists and turns
    With love that never comes undone

    Just like a father teaching his boy to stand tall
    I'll teach you right from wrong, through it all
    In this world that can be tough and unfair
    Know I'm here, I will always care

    Like a mother worried 'bout her daughter
    Like a father tries to direct his son
    I'll guide you through life's twists and turns
    With love that never comes undone

    When the road gets rough and your heart feels heavy
    Lean on me, I'll help you find your way steady
    Through every stumble, every tear that falls
    You're not alone, together we stand tall

    Like a mother worried 'bout her daughter
    Like a father tries to direct his son
    I'll guide you through life's twists and turns
    With love that never comes undone

    Like a mother worried 'bout her daughter
    Like a father tries to direct his son
    I'll guide you through life's twists and turns
    With love that never comes undone

    The warmth of the fire, the soft glow of the stars above, and the music of the guitar created a magical moment that they would cherish forever.

    After the song ended, Julius set down his guitar and took my hand, leading me to dance under the starlit sky. Our friends clapped and cheered, creating a circle around us as we swirled and twirled in a dance of love and joy.

    After I danced to a few more song I sat by the campfire, the flickering flames casting a warm glow on my face, I couldn't contain the overwhelming joy and excitement bubbling up inside her. With a soft smile playing on her lips,  whisperering to myself, "I can't believe this is real. Julius's proposal was more beautiful than I ever imagined. The love in his eyes, the sincerity in his words... It all feels like a dream come true."

    My heart swelled with gratitude and love as I reflected on the magical evening they had shared. "I am so blessed to have Julius in my life. His love is like a guiding light, leading me to moments of pure happiness and love. I feel like the luckiest person in the world to have found such a wonderful partner."

    Lost in my thoughts, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, savoring the moment of bliss and contentment. The crackling of the fire, the soft music playing in the background, and the sight of their friends laughing and celebrating filled me with a sense of warmth and belonging. "I am truly overjoyed," whispering to myself again, my heart brimming with love and gratitude for the beautiful life that lay ahead with Julius by my side.

    As the night drew to a close, the embers of the campfire glowed softly, casting a warm and comforting light on us and our group of friends gathered around. Julius and I sat close together, basking in the love and happiness that enveloped us.

    With a contented sigh, I leaned into Julius, feeling the warmth of his embrace and the beat of his heart against my very own. The night air was filled with a sense of peace and serenity, a feeling that everything was going to be just right in the world.

    As we gazed up at the starlit sky, hand in hand. Sammy yells look shooting stars. Shooting stars have always been a favorite of mine and we are lucky to witness them at least once in our lives. Closing my eyes I made sure to make the perfect wish. One for our happily ever after and opened my eyes with a wide smile on my face. I knew that this moment would be etched in all our hearts forever. The love that surrounded us, the music that had filled the air, and the joy shared with our dearest friends created a memory that would be cherished for a lifetime.

    With a smile on my face and love in my heart, I whispered to Julius, "Thank you for making me the happiest person in the world. I am so grateful for your love and for this beautiful moment we've shared together." Julius responded with a long kiss on my lips. Making me blush like it was our first time. 

    And as we sat here, surrounded by love and laughter, under a canopy of twinkling stars, we knew that our journey together was just beginning. With a promise of forever in their hearts, we looked forward to a future filled with love, laughter, and endless adventures.