Chapter 86

As we spent a few days with my sister Chloe, her husband Dean, and their newborn son Alexander, we were filled with a sense of love and joy that we had never experienced before. Watching the bond between Chloe and Alexander sparked a deep desire in our hearts to start our own journey towards parenthood.

  Leaving Chloe, Dean, and Alexander behind, we returned home with a renewed sense of excitement and anticipation. The time we spent with our family had strengthened our connection and deepened our longing to create a family of our own.

  That evening, as we sat together in our cozy living room, we shared our hopes and dreams for the future. The love and laughter that filled the hospital room during our visit with Chloe and Dean lingered in the air, reminding us of the happiness that awaited us.

  With a glint of excitement in our eyes and our hearts overflowing with love, we silently made a commitment to start our own journey towards becoming parents. We knew that the path ahead would be filled with challenges and joy, but we were ready to face it together.

  As we held each other close, thoughts of a future filled with laughter, love, and the pitter-patter of tiny feet filled our minds. We knew that the road to starting a family would have its ups and downs, but we approached it with hope and enthusiasm.

  Mary looked over at me with a twinkle in her eye and a mischievous smile playing on her lips. "Christian, there's nothing stopping us from trying now, baby," she said, her voice filled with excitement and anticipation. She batted her eyes and bit her lower lip in that playful way she always did, a gesture that never failed to melt my heart.

  I couldn't resist her infectious enthusiasm and the love that radiated from her in that moment. With a smile of my own, I scooped her up in my arms bridal style, feeling the warmth of her body against mine as I carried her to our room. The air was filled with a sense of anticipation and love, the promise of new beginnings and the joy of creating our own family palpable in every step we took.

  As we crossed the threshold into our room, the world outside faded away, leaving only the two of us and the endless possibilities that lay ahead. In that moment, as I gently set Mary down and our eyes met with a shared sense of love and longing. I knew it was baby making time.

  Mary's POV:

  Christian left marks on my chest before unclasping my bra and sucking harshly on my breasts. He gave one nipple attention while pinching the other. A sharp gasp left my mouth when he rubbed me through my shorts, while still attacking my breast.

  "Christian," I moaned out and he took that as a sign to slowly pull down my shorts and kiss up my left thigh before switching to the other.

  He slipped off my panties then soon attacked my wet cunt while he kept my thighs spread apart. My hand instantly went to his hair and lightly tugged as he sucked gently while glancing up at me.

  "Oh my God," I moaned softly, digging my heel into his shoulders. Christian let out a low groan and began to suck harder and spreading my legs further apart.

  When his tongue began to quickly move between my folds, my back arched off of the bed as a moan tore out of me. He gripped my thighs tightly as his mouth went back to my clit before his tongue plunged into me.

  "Christian!" His tongue went in and out, at a fast pace.

  I bit down on my lip, suppressing a moan but it was replaced with a mewl, harshly tugging at his hair. I then pushed his head, making his tongue go deeper inside me. My legs started to tremble when he took his thumb, harshly rubbing my clit.

  "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" I cried out, attempting to close my legs but Christian easily pushed them back open, sucking harder and moving his hand faster.
  "Fuck Christian, I'm gonna come."

  He hummed, sending slight vibrations to my clit as I came in his mouth. I screamed his name as he continued to lick me clean. He came up, licking his lips before kissing me deeply, his tongue exploring my mouth.

  I pulled away then pushed him onto the bed and pulled down his pants then his boxers.
  Looking him in his eyes, I started to stroke his shaft before gently kissing the tip.
  "You're a fucking tease, Mary," he mumbled, biting his lip.

  I smirked slightly then wrapped my lips around his tip, sucking gently. He wrapped my hair around his knuckles, slowly guiding my head farther down. I hollowed my cheeks, taking more of him before slowly bobbing my head.

  "Shit, baby. You're doing so good."

  I took him out of my mouth, making a popping sound before kissing up and down his shaft then taking him into my mouth again, sucking harshly. I quickly stroked the rest with my hand while speeding up my movements.

  I glanced up at him and his eyes were tightly closed, quiet groans leaving his lips. With a quiet hum, I nibbled along his shaft, feeling his hips jerk slightly. His hand tightened around my hair and I pushed my head farther down, sucking on his tip harshly.

  "Fucking- Shit," he moaned, biting his lip.
  I took more of him into my mouth, squeezing him slightly then bobbing my head quickly.
  Christian's groans got louder and they eventually turned into moans, the more I took his cock into my mouth.

  "Fuckk," he hissed. "I'm so close, Mary."
  While continuously stroking his shaft, I continued to suck before feeling his release shoot into my mouth. Greedily swallowing, I licked my lips then kissed him softly before trailing kisses down his neck, making him inhale a sharp breath.

  He pushed me down then placed himself between my legs. Christian then started entering me slowly as my hands tightly gripped his bicep.

  Christian didn't hesitate to start off fast, holding my waist tightly. My legs went around his waist, moaning with every stroke he plunged into me.
  His head moved to my neck, sucking harshly as his thrusts got rough.

  "Oh my God, Christian!"

  He groaned loudly in my ear when I clenched around him and that's when he began to move quicker. I breathed heavily, digging my nails in his shoulders and tilting my head back. I arched my back, moaning loudly, my legs falling from off his waist.

  Christian then brought my legs over his shoulders, lifting my lower body up and thrusting even tougher into me. My lips parted and eyes rolled back when he roughly hit my sweet spot, over and over and over.

  "Oh fuck! Christian, don't stop, please!" I cried out as he angled my hips, pushing in deeper.
  "You feel so fucking good around me, baby, "he muttered into my ear as he placed open mouthed kisses along my neck and shoulders.

  He gripped a thigh tightly, ramming into me.
  "Christian!" I cried out, reaching my release.
  I came hard and my body shuddered. Jax didn't slow his thrusts down yet as I rode out my orgasm before he came into my wet folds.

  Christian laid on his side then pulled me to him, wrapping an arm around my waist. He pulled the blanket over us and moved his head to my shoulder.
  Realization hit me and I quickly sat up, holding the blanket against me.

  "Christian , I have something to tell you," I whispered, avoiding eye contact.

  "What is it? Everything alright?" He asked.

  "Y-Yeah, I uh..."

  Come on Mary, just spit it out.

  We just completed round one of baby making season. I say while laughing.

  Christian starts to tickle me and says are you ready for round two. Making my breath get caught in my chest and my cheeks turning red as a tomato.