Chapter 13

Star's POV:

  Julius grabs my hand, but I don't pull away this time, and we walk out of the school entrance hand in hand heading for Bonnie's car. Bonnie makes it to her car the same time Julius and I do and not to long after Laney comes. When Laney and Bonnie see each other, they both start to squeal jumping up and down saying shopping trip bitches.

  Damn there kinda scary when there excited I think yo myself. Julius leans over, and says I hope you enjoy your time and to let me know when your done. I would like to talk to you about something important. Um yeah cool okay that sounds good I'll let you know when I'm on my way home giving him my best smile I can muster up. Thinking hmm I wonder what he wants to talk about hopefully it's nothing bad. Star are you coming?

  Jumping slightly I tell Laney yeah no worries I'll be over in a minute. Letting Julius know I really must be going he gives me a hug and a gentle kiss on my forehead that I return and head to Bonnie's car where they are waiting for me. Bonnie tells me that the mall is about 45 minutes away. Ah that's not too bad of a drive I don't think giving her a small smile, and we all jump into her jeep.

  On the way to the mall we make a small talk, and Bonnie asks how I liked my first day if school? It wasn't tk bad I meet some pretty cool people today so, it couldn't be any worse laughing a little while I said it. Laney then asks why I moved here? They seem like trust worthy people, so I tell them about my old school, my parent's death and how I now come to live with Travis and Lola. Both looking at me with a hint of pity but are quick at covering it up which I was more than thankful for.

  I hate when people pity or feel sorry for me when something is out if our control. After a few minutes of silence we turn the radio up, and we all have a ball singing loud and dancing to the beat of (No shoes, No shirt, No problem). When we finally make it to the mall I noticed how crowded it was, but we managed to find a parking spot now to far away.

  We decided our first stop would be Macy's searching through the racks for a couple of minutes Bonnie chose a really pretty dark blue fitted dress that comes to just about the top of her knees. Walking around to the other racks Laney finds a cute red belly shirt with frilly sleeves and a light pair of tight skinny jeans matching it with a pair of black pumps since she's not a dress kinda girl.

  Now I just have to find an outfit for myself searching around a few more racks I finally find the perfect dress and go off to find the girls to show them. I soon spot them in the corner of the store they seem to be talking but stop as soon as I come over. Not wasting anymore thought on it, I ask them what they think. Bonnie and Laney both love it's a black sleeveless dress with gold belt on the waistband with a V-line neck that goes right above my knees and hugs my body in all the right places.

  Laney says now that we have found the perfect outfits to rock this party let's get out of here before we buy the whole store while they laugh kinda nervously. I tell them I'm ready, and we all to the check out to pay for our stuff and head home. Sitting in the Jeep, I shoot Julius a message letting him know that I'm done shopping and that we are on our way home like I told him I would. Hearing the ping of my phone I check it and see he messaged back asking if everything goes okay that I enjoyed myself, and he will meet me at my house?

  Awe he's so sweet I say to myself. Turning my phone back off I get a jittery of excitement because Julius is coming over. Bonnie's POV. While we all want to look for the perfect dress for the party, we head into Macy's. While looking through the racks, I start smelling something rotten, and I know what exactly it is grabbing Laney arm and taking her to the corning of the store asking her. Do you smell that?.

  Yes, Rogue oh shit this ain't good. Be quiet Laney Star doesn't know about our world yet or have you forgot. Laney smiles a bit muttering a sorry. I'll mind link Damian. Laney says good hurry up. Damian let Julius know Falcons mutts are here at the mall were we are. Damian links back okay babe be careful and watch Star Julius will have our heads if something happens on our watch. I'll let him know. Okay we are going to be leaving in like 5 minutes. Ending the link since I saw Star looking for us.

  I tell Laney in a hushed voice we have to leave. Star is excited about the dress she finds, and we tell her it's beautiful and will look perfect on her. Star says thank you with a shy smile. I nudge Laney's shoulder, and she asks Star if she is ready to go before we buy the whole store up while laughing nervously. Yeah! I'm ready to head home anyway it's been a long day. We all head to check out and pay for our stuff grabbing outlet bags we all head to my Jeep and jump in ready to head home.

  Half way home I can tell that the same car from the mall is following us but I don't want to alarm Star on what is going on because she would most likely freak the hell out and I wouldn't know what to do. Laney sees the issue and puts a small sleeping spell on Star she's falls asleep almost instantly and we fly through the traffic in and out and loosing the car behind us with Falcon's men in it just under 3 minutes.

  Thank goodness that was close after we drop Star off at the house we have to have a meeting at the pack house Laney says. I let her know its a great idea. A few minutes away from the house Star starts to stir and wakes up muttering a sorry since she feel asleep. I let her know its no problem at all and she must of just had a long first day. Pulling into her driveway she waves letting us know she had a great time and she will see us tomorrow.