Chapter 12

Lola & Julius POV:

    Laying in bed I hear the front door open and close. Hmm, it must be Star I wonder why she is up so early, there's still a few hours left till she heads to school. Walking out of my room I head downstairs and to the kitchen, so I can start a pot of coffee for all of us. I grabbed a cup for Star and myself from the cabinet. Adding a spoonful of sugar to each cup with some milk and pour the coffee into each cup.

  Turning around I decided to peep out the window and notice that Star is at the edge of the woods. Starting to feel myself panic I set the coffee cup down on the counter and race out the door. Star what the heck are you doing? She jumps a bit and turns around saying Geezer Lo you scared me, but anyways I thought I heard something, so I figured I'd go check it out.

  Please, Star come back in the house, it's almost time to get you to school. Turning around to go back into the house once I know Star is following. I mind link Julius real quick. Lola - Dammit Julius I know it's you! I can smell you from a mile away just to let you know. You almost got caught are you trying to give Star a heart attack. Don't you think that poor girl has been through enough?

  Julius - Lola I'm so sorry I couldn't stay away I had to make sure she was okay? I wasn't thinking I would possibly scare her. I found out from two of my guards found foot prints, and a nasty smells going around your property and the woods. We believe it is some of Falcons followers.

  Lola - Thank you for letting me know what all of you found out we will keep our eyes open and let you know if we notice anything else suspicious. Julius it's okay I do completely understand she's your beloved you just found her and don't want to lose her. Star is doing good she just let her curiosity get the best of her that's all. Please be careful! Please watch over her at school keep her safe along with yourself and I mean it Julius.

  Julius - Lola you should know me better than that by now. I will protect her with my life if it comes down to it, she means the world to me. I think our best bet is to tell her everything and I mean everything after she comes home from school today.

  Lola - If you think that is what's best we can? You can come over right after school before Star gets home. Ending the link, and getting back to Star. She asks me if she would be able to drive herself to school. Dear that is totally fine with me, I don't see a problem with that. I will be getting off work no later than 5pm, so I won't be home till around 6pm will you be okay. She said it would be okay, and she would call me if anything happens, or she needs help. Here is a key to the house so, you can get in after school. My work as some of you may have guessed is I'm the clans doctor Star of course don't know this but I'm a witch, and I work with Julius and his brother making medicine, or potions to help heal whoever I can.

  I also work close with Trevor's pack since there aren't many of us left we have to work together to survive and fight against our enemies, and that is Falcon and his crew. He knows that Star is alive, and that puts us all in danger but more so, her. We all have tried to keep her safe and undetected but somehow he found out, and is now threatening her. I'm scared but I won't show it around Star we need to tell her the truth, but I'm afraid we will lose her and I don't want to. There is no telling how she will react when everything comes out in the open.

  Star POV:

  The rest of the day flew by uneventful with a few minutes left till the last bell of the day rang. Ring Ring Ring!!! Speak of the devil! I start walking into the changing room to change out of my gym clothes and into my regular ones. Then I walk to my locker and meet Julius's cheesy grin but what catches me off guard is a brunette standing next to him trying to get his attention. I start to feel angry, but I don't understand why.

  Damn why am I feeling so jealous I barely even now him, but he does seem a little uncomfortable. Smiling because I come up with a plan. I stride over to where he is at and swing my arms around his neck and plant a soft kiss on his amazingly tasting lips. Catching him off guard for a few seconds then he kisses me back. I start feeling sparks and tingling, so I pull away from him slowly and give him a wink, and he gives me an ear to ear smile. Turning my attention to the brunette bimbo she gives me a nasty glare if looked could kill I'd probably be dead by now.

  Then she storms off with a grunt. At that time I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore. Julius speaks up after I calmed down, and asks what the kiss was about.i simply tell him it seemed like you needed help sorry I'm not usually like that please don't think anything bad of me. He smiles and says no worries I'll definitely let you know when I need your help again, and he gives me a wink.

  Smiling and turning to my locker to hide my face because of course I'm blushing yet again I grab my things to take them home. Facing Julius he asked if he could walk me to my car. Remembering I'm suppose to meet Bonnie at her car I tell him about it because I honestly don't know where her car is even at plus I don't mind being in his company it's pleasantly nice, but I won't tell him that last part. While he laughs at me and says don't worry I'll walk you there instead.