Chapter 22

Ugh!! What the hell?

  Opening my eyes I see Sammy and Jasmine laying on top of me.

  What are you guys doing?

  They both grin and Sammy says we are waking you up What does it look like Stary?

  Rolling my eyes at the nickname and pushing them both off me onto the floor with a thump. Ouch, you Bitch they both growl at me, so I threw my pillows at their face. They give me an evil look, and we all start to laugh and throw around more pillows at each other while feathers go flying everywhere, and it makes us laugh even harder.

  Oh my goodness, I can't breathe I say laughing between each breath. Then we all stop hearing a loud growl. Turning around my eyes get wide seeing Julius sitting up on the bed looking frustrated. I crawl over to him with puppy fog eyes pointing at Sammy and Jasmine saying it was their fault. They started it.

  Julius then turns to glare at them and I stick my tongue out while they do it back and smack Julius in the face with the pillow in my hand causing everyone to bust up laughing their heads off at him shocked face.

  Damn we made my room a mess. Sammy speaks up saying no worries' girl remember I'm a witch, and she snaps her fingers causing everything to go back to normal as it was this morning. Sammy if only I knew you was a witch in our younger years you could have saved from getting into so much trouble. I tell her with a scowl.

  She starts to laugh sorry Star we weren't allowed to tell you then. It's okay I understand why you're all good and I love you. Seeing Julius pout I give him a peck on the lips telling him I love you too with a smile. A pillow smacks me in the face, and Jasmine points to Sammy while she looks everywhere but my way making me laugh again. Anyway what are we getting into Today, peeps Jasmine says it's time to have some fun don't you think?

  Agreeing I tell everyone Yeah I believe it is are Cody and Jesse awake yet?

  Sammy and Jasmine both pout saying nope. That's fine I have a brilliant idea I say with an evil smile.

  Oh!

  What is it Sammy says?

  Okay girls do you remember how we used to give them a wake-up call?

  They both smile evilly at me and say yes we do. Julius gives me a confused look saying Star what is going on it that pretty head of yours?

  I just smile at him and say Oh just sit back wait, and see you will absolutely love it my love, and I kissed him on the cheek and jump off the bed. Girls come on we have things to do. We all walk into the kitchen okay Sammy you find the glue and Jas go in into the hallway closet and grab the two fans. I'll run upstairs and get some feathers from the pillows in my room.

  Julius speaks up, and says I'll get the door. Huh! Why I say confused and two seconds later, there's a knock and Axel come in. After 30 minutes or so of setting everything up we are finally ready. We covered Cody and Jesse in glue I'm so glad they are heavy sleepers, I say while trying to hold in a giggle.

  Jas and Sam are holding the buckets of feathers over the fans, and I'm in control of the fans. Ready girls, and we all scream "Wake Up Boys". They both jump up I turn the fans on and the girls dump the feathers, and they cover Cody and Jesse head to toe. Their faces are priceless making us all laugh. Then we take off running almost knocking Axel and Julius down in the process, but they move just in time, and we take off running past them.

  While at the top of the steps we heard two very loud and angry growls that's are Que to speed down the steps to the kitchen while we all laugh. Sammy yelled at me to grab the sink hose quickly. That's a great idea Sammy. Cody and Jesse run into the kitchen where we are, and I tell them boys it looks like all of you need a bath, you both look like giant chickens, I try to say in between giggles and I spray them both with the hose before they have a chance to think.

  I try to run off, but I forget they are vampires, so I'm not fast enough and Cody throws me over his shoulders and runs to the living run while I through a fit of curses his way making him laugh and throw me to the couch just to tickle me.

  Please stoppp I can't breathhh...

  Not until you say sorry Star. I will never say sorryyy...

  Say it Star say it FINE I'm ugh I'm sorry are you happy I tell him.

  Yes that will do Cody says and steps away laughing at me.

  I hate you I tell him while glaring at him. Everyone cracks at laughing at that.

  Julius makes his way over to me and wraps his arms around my waist and kisses the side of my head. I see Axel do the same with Sammy. When everyone finally has time to calm down from our eventful morning I tell Cody and Jesse we have 3 bathrooms one of you can shower in my bathroom, and the other can shower in the one upstairs to your right. They both yell a thank you and run up the stairs to get cleaned up for the day.

  So what does everyone want to do today? Clubbing Sammy and Jasmine say at the same time making me roll my eyes hard at them of course that's all you two ever think about. I laugh when they stick their tongues out at me.

  Okay but first we are going to Granny's coffee shop deal because I am starving what do you all think?

  Hell yeah I hear everyone say in unison. A few hours pass by, and we leave Granny's shop its already 1 in the afternoon, so we gather our belongings and head back to my house to get ready before we head to the club in town. Arriving back at the house Jasmine Sammy, and I got through all our clothes to find the perfect outfits while the boys just get dressed in their usually jeans and t-shirt, but it always takes us girls longer because everything has to be perfect of course.

  Jasmine wears skinny jeans, and a baby blue crop top and matches it with a pair of earrings and bracelet for her accessories. Sammy picks a black cocktail dress and matches it with her black high heels. I finally settled on my favorite blood-red cocktail dress and matched it with my mother's necklace she gave me on my 16th birthday. Running my fingers over the gem I feel a tear slid down my cheek and wipe it real quick so no one sees. After our make-up and hair are done we all head downstairs to the boys.

  Locking eyes with Julius I see his eyes start to darken a few shades, so I walk over to him and ask what do you think my love? I regret asking him right away because he tells me to go change because it shows way too much, and I'm his.

  I tell him Nope, and he raises a challenging eye brown do I give him a kiss, and us girls take off out the door. Julius and the rest of the guys catch up soon, and I give my best smile to him when I see that he just frowns. I laugh, and he says you're lucky this time I can't stay mad at you for long you win this time.

  I lean into him and give him the most heated kiss ever and tell him no dear I will always win. He looks me straight in the eyes, and says seductively no babe but if you keep this up I'll have to take you right here right now in front of all your friends to see by the way I can't wait for the day that you officially become mine making my face turn red as a tomato and my body shiver with delight.

  Oh, the things he does to me without even trying.