Chapter Eleven.

I know you Shane.

I walk up to the truck to say goodbye to Rick and Daryl before they leave with Randal to get rid of them, "you sure you dont need any help?" I ask Daryl "yeah we've got it" he says, sorting out the water in the back of the truck.

"Ready?" Rick asks coming up to us "i'll get the package" T-dog says walking over to the barn, "thanks" Rick says, "how's everything looking?" Rick asks "its fine"

"Randals gone!" T-dog shouts running over to us, we all run to the barn, "shit" I say looking at the empty barn, i grab the blanket from the floor and bring it to bear, "sniff it out" I say and follow Bear as we walk out the barn, he stops a couple feet from the group and barks towards the wood, "rick! Rick!" Shane shouts coming out of the woods, right where bear was barking at.

"What happened?" Lori asks "he's armed" Shane shouts, he has blood dripping down from his nose that looks broken, i walk down to meet him "hes got my gun! Im fine little bastard just snuck up on me, cocked me in the face!"

Something isnt right. "Hershal, t-dog take everybody back to the house. Glenn, Daryl, Iris, come with us" Rick says "carl i need you to take Bear, he will look after you" i say, the boy grabs the handle on the dogs harness and follows everyone up to the house.

We all start walking into the woods "i saw him head up through the trees before i blacked out, im not sure how long" Shane says "he couldnt have gotten far. He's hobbled, exhausted." Rick says "and armed" Glenn adds sounding a little nervous.

"So are we" Rick says "can you track him?" Rick asks coming over to me and Daryl "no i dont see nothing" Daryl says, "theres nothin" I say, "hey look there aint no use in tracking him okay?" Shane says, i look over to Daryl and see that he is thinking the same thing i am, something isnt right with Shane and his story.

"He went that way we just need to pair up. We spread out, we just chase him down. Thats it." Shane says "kid weighs a buck 25 soaking wet" i say "you trying to tell us he got the jump on you?" Daryl asks before i could, "I say a rock pretty much evens those odds, wouldn't you?" Shane snaps.

"Alright, knock it off. You, Glenn and Iris start heading up the right flank. Me and Shane'll take the left." Rick says "are you sure?" I ask "yeah" rick says "remember, Randals not the only threat out there. Keep an eye out for each other" Rick says and we split up.

I nudge Daryl and point to the tracks that im looking at only to see that he is already inspecting them, we follow them making sure we dont step on them, Daryl sighs "this is pointless, you got a light?" he asks, he shines glenns torch on the tracks and looks around for anymore signs.

"Come on" he says and i follow with Glenn close behind, "There's two sets of tracks right here." I say pointing to the tracks "Shane must've followed him a lot longer than he said." Daryl says "There's fresh blood on this tree." i say, looking closer at the blood.

"There's more tracks. Looks like they're walking in tandem." Daryl says, "there must of been a dust up right here." I say "what do you mean?" Glenn asks "i mean something went down" i add, "its getting weird" glenn says.

"Had a little trouble" Daryl says pointing the light at the blindfold we had put on Randal, glenn picks it up and we all look at it, i turn around hearing branches snap behind us, we all run and hide behind the trees, i hold my gun up against my body so it isnt seen, i look over to Glenn and Daryl and wait to see what Daryl wants to do.

Daryl whistles quietly and throws the torch back to glenn, Glen shines his light on the figure showing its Randal but hes a walker, he grabs onto glenn and i move away from the tree with my gun pointed at the walker before i can get a clear shot randal moves his attention to Daryl, leaving glenn on the floor.