🏯 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚁𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚁𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚊𝚕 🏯

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N's Note: A most gracious welcome my dearest readers! My sincerest apology's for not uploading sooner! I had unfortunately came down with a bad cold and I couldn't muster the energy up to write but now that I am feeling much better, here below is the next chapter installment to the story, this one is quite heated and a lot of emotions are shown here, even a particular swear word later on, but even though this follows the story, I feel like it was needed for what is about to happen. I shan't spoil anymore! Happy Reading! A~ xoxo)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This way," Tigress commanded, her voice firm and decisive. She motioned for the Five and Po to follow her through the dimly lit corridors. They moved quickly but quietly, the urgency of their mission palpable in the air. As they approached the corner leading to Gongmen Jail, Tigress raised her paw, signaling them to stop. She peered cautiously around the corner, her keen eyes spotting the two wolves guarding the door. At the sound of a distant howl, the wolves pricked their ears and leaped off to investigate, leaving their posts unguarded.

"Now!" Tigress whispered sharply, and the warriors sprinted towards the jail entrance. Po, in his typical clumsy fashion, tumbled through the doorway, landing with a thud. Inside, the jail was eerily quiet and empty, save for Ox and Croc, who remained locked in their cell.

Ox's eyes widened with recognition and anger upon seeing Po. "You! What did you do?" he bellowed, his voice echoing off the stone walls. "It's chaos up there! What happened to stopping Shen and his apprentice Y/N?"

The Five turned to Po, their expressions a mix of confusion and stern disappointment. Po shifted uncomfortably under their intense gaze. Monkey was the first to break the silence. "Well?" he asked, his tone demanding an explanation.

Po tried to muster a confident smile. "Well, hey guys, come on. Give me a little credit and a break! I meant for Shen and Y/N to get away! Because, it was actually a trick, was a plot... and I thought I might... figure out his plot... more."

The Five continued to stare in disbelief, their skepticism growing. Mantis crossed his arms and quipped, "That makes zero sense."

Po felt a bead of sweat trickle down his temple. "What do you mean... oh, sure it does!" he stammered.

Tigress stepped forward, her eyes narrowing as she glared at Po. He stumbled back, landing on his rear. "Po, the truth," she demanded. "You had Shen and Y/N in your grasps. What happened?" 

"I don't know what you're talking about," Po retorted, trying to sound indignant. "I mean, the weapon was big and they both caught me off guard!"

Tigress knelt down, bringing her face level with Po's. "I want the truth, Po," she said quietly but firmly.

A tense silence hung in the air as they locked eyes. Po opened his mouth to speak but quickly closed it again, unable to find the words. Tigress sighed, standing up straight. "Fine," she said, her voice resigned. She turned to Ox and Croc, gesturing towards Po. "They will keep you far from danger."

Croc chuckled. "Real far," he said, a grin spreading across his face.

Po glanced between them, confusion etched on his face. "What?" he questioned, looking back at Tigress. "What are you talking about? What's your plan?"

"You're staying here," Tigress said softly, starting to walk away.

"W-w-wait!" Po called out, scrambling to his feet and chasing after her. "I have to go ba—"