Hardest mondays

Monday is just every day... except one man came into my life unexpectedly...

"Dam it Sara! I told you not to hook me up with any guys. I told you I'm not interested anyone in my age group." Denise rolled her eyes at her co worker Sara, they were both in their mid 30s. Sara was married and had two kids, a boy and a girl. Heck they were even neighbors. Sara owned a house, while Denise had an apartment.

"I'm sorry but you need to settle down and stop hanging around losers." Denise shook her head.

"But they were all good." Sara shook her head back at Denise. Until the office phone rang.

"Hello... this is Keller and Hanson..." Denise smiled in the phone.

"Yes hello... can I speak with Sara Fontaine?..." a man spoke lightly in the phone to Denise.

"sure... who's this?" Sara was ready to get the phone from Denise.

"This is Richie Sambora, her dad." Denise dropped the phone out of her hand.

"What's wrong?" Denise's face went white.

"Your dad is Richie Sambora?" Sara laughed.

"Yeah... why?" Denise blushed.

"I had no idea who your dad was." Sara took the phone off the floor.

"Now you know... hi dad... yeah uh huh." Sara turned her chairs around.

"Who was that nice girl?" Sara blushed.

"Oh that? My co worker Denise." Richie sighed at the name, not in a bad way, just thinking.

"Nice..." Richie was in deep thought. Sara kept on talking about dinner tonight.

"Dad... dad... hello?... daddy!" Richie smirked.

"Yes pumpkin." Sara sighed.

"Tonight at 7 right?" Richie chuckled.

"Yes honey, bring a bottle of wine." Oh dad.

"Daddy, you're not supposed to drink." Richie rolled his eyes on the phone.

"It's one glass." Sara smirked.

"I'll get you a mini bottle of wine." Richie snickered.

"Fine." Sara smiled.

"Good, see you later." Sara hung up the phone.

"Hi." Denise blushed. Sara rolled her eyes.

"Hi... what so now you have the hots for my dad?" Sara sighed and Denise grinned.

"No, why would you say that?" Sara grinned.

"The phone fell on the floor and you turned white as a damn sheet." Denise blushed.

"Yeah so..." Sara groaned loud.

"He's old Denise and you don't have anything in common..." Denise's eyes lit up.

"I like music." Sara groaned more.

"No... no! We are not having this conversation. I'm going to go on break." Denise laughed.

"Think again." Sara left on her break and Denise kept working on a claim file for the company.