Angel eyes

Richie, Joan and Denise got off the guest bed, Joan got changed for the day. Richie and Denise went into the kitchen to fix themselves some late lunch, Joan walked in shortly to join the both of them. All of sudden there was a knock on the door, Richie walked over to answer the door and it was a delivery.
Richie carried the package to the kitchen and handed it to Denise on the counter.

"This is for you." Richie smirked at Denise.

"I didn't order anything." Denise blushed.

"That's because I bought you something nice." Joan smiled at Richie, Denise opened the long box, she had no idea what was in it because it wasn't labeled. Richie handed Denise a knife to help her open it more.

"Richie? You bought me red roses?" Denise smirked at Richie and he kissed her lips.

"I wanted to, I love you." Denise hugged Richie.

"I love you too Richie." Richie held Denise close. Joan took her phone out and took a picture.

"Ma!" Denise giggled and Richie smirked.

"What? Just taking a photo, jeez. This is the first photo I've had of you with your new wife, this one is extra special because, it doesn't involve any dumb magazines." Richie thought to himself and kissed Denise again.

"She's got a point." Richie smirked.

"Yeah I know." Denise turned around and started to take off the thorns on the roses. Richie squeezed Denise's butt and Joan rolled her eyes, but Richie didn't notice.

"Richie..." Denise laughed and Richie chuckled.

"You know you love it." Richie whispered.

"Not in front of your mom." Richie kissed Denise's cheek. He turned around to see his mom raise an eyebrow at him, Richie blushed.

"That's something I shouldn't be seeing." Joan chuckled at Richie, Denise smirked at Richie.

"God I wish i could have a son." Denise and Joan laughed for a moment but then realized Richie was serious. Richie wrapped his arms around Denise's waist and kissed her neck.

"Time will tell Rich." Denise sighed.

"I hope... come on men, move." Richie jumped up and down and he picked Denise up.

"Yelling at my stomach isn't going to do anything." Joan laughed out loud.

"Now there's something I haven't seen." Denise laugh out loud and Richie smirked.

"Well I want another kid." Richie laughed.

"And you will get one, when my body says so." Richie placed Denise on the floor and frowned.

"I know, it's just so exciting honey." Richie kissed Denise's neck all over and bit it.

"Richie." He smirked at Denise.

"I knew what it was like to be hungry." Joan laughed out loud, Richie blushed.

"Ma! Come on." Denise smirked at Richie.

"What? It's not my fault you bite things, about the time when you were two months old and well..." Richie put his hand out and laughed.

"Mom. No! Don't go any further." Joan just laughed and Denise blushed, she went back to cutting the flowers, Richie walked up behind Denise and kissed her neck. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Denise whispered to Richie.

"Biting you..." Richie held Denise close to him.

"Richie..." Denise rubbed his forearms.

"Moan for me." Richie whispered softly into Denise's ear.

"Oh Richie..." Denise felt Richie's dick harden.

"Let's go upstairs." Richie whispered. Denise stopped cutting the thorns off the roses and placed them in a vase. Denise placed water in the vase, while she was doing that, Richie smiled at her. Then Richie took Denise's hand and guided her up the stairs. Denise giggled.

"What do you have in mind?" Richie laughed.
He kicked the door open and Denise gasped. They walked in the bed room and Denise almost fell over. There were flowers around the room. Denise looked back to see Richie but he was on his knee down at Denise.

"I didn't make a mistake doing a non marriage ceremony with you, I guess I wasn't thinking, I want our family and friends to be together with us. I want you to be Mrs. Sambora and I want you to have my babies, even if we have just one.  I love you Denise and you mean the world to me, including Sara and my mom. I'll always walk beside you forever, you're my forever honey. Will you marry me? For real this time?" Denise started crying hysterically and Richie put the ring box on his night stand and he took Denise to the bed and they sat down on it, until Denise stopped crying. He kissed Denise's lips.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cry like that. It's been so long since a man has shown any kind of love and affection with me. I love you too Richie." He smiled and caressed Denise's face.

"I know and you've told me before. I'm all yours and you're all mine forever." Denise crashed her lips onto Richie's and he moaned.

"You know what I've been thinking... let's do it in New Jersey." Richie raised an eyebrow.

"What? Why?" Denise raised an eyebrow.

"Fine. But Richie Sambora is not going back to Bon Jovi." Denise smirked and laughed.

"You say that now mister." Richie blushed.

"I'll talk Sara and my mom later." Richie got off the bed and used the bathroom for a moment.