Leads Home

Denise and Richie got to his bed room door and opened it, Joan was smiling at them.

"Hi mom." Richie smiled at his mom, Denise and Richie followed Joan down stairs in the living room. There... Richie and Denise was met by some guy. Richie raised his eyebrow.

"Who's this?" Denise blushed at the guy.

"I'm Patrick... I'll be officiating your marriage ceremony." Richie looked at his mom.

"Mom?... can I speak to you in the kitchen?" Richie went into the kitchen and his mom followed him, Denise sat on the opposite couch from Patrick. She faked a smile at Patrick.

"Mom... why did you bring this guy to my house? I don't even know him." Joan smiled.

"To marry you and Denise." Richie smiled.

"I know but how do you know him?" Joan smiled.

"From a friend." Richie raised an eyebrow.

"Friend? What friend mom?" Joan laughed.

"Jon." Richie blushed with embarrassment.

"You've been talking with Jon?" Joan smirked.

"Is that a problem?" Richie closed his eyes.

"No mom it isn't but maybe we should just go to New Jersey and live there, Denise and I... Sara can do what she wants." Joan smiled.

"What? Why? I thought you loved it here." Richie leaned against his kitchen counter.

"Oh I do but I want to stay close by to you. LA will always be a vacation destination for me but New Jersey is home." Joan walked up to Richie and hugged him, then kissed Richie's cheek.

"I'm glad to hear that Richard. Welcome home." A few minutes later, Joan and Richie walked into the living room. Denise was about to kick Patrick in the nuts. He kept on asking Denise out, Richie clearness his throat and sat down next to Denise. And Richie kissed Denise.

"Thank you Patrick but we won't be needing you, now scoot!" Joan shook her head and Patrick left in a flash. Denise and Richie high fived each other, Joan sat down on the couch.

"Mom and I talked and well... I think we should move to New Jersey." Denise smirked at Joan.

"Why?" Richie took Denise's hand in his.

"I want to be close to ma and plus... I like the sights and sounds, here in LA... it's too loud." Joan smirked at Richie and laughed loud.

"Too loud? Oh my... Richie, you've been around millions of people and fans, and you think LA is too loud?" Richie smirked.

"I want some quiet time." Richie snuggled against Denise and they both kissed.

"You'll get quiet time, later." Richie giggled.

"That's my son, but he's not always been known to be Mr Quiet." Richie blushed.

"Ma! Stop." Denise giggled and Joan smirked.

"What? You've been know not to be quite ever since you could talk. Ever since your father bought home those records, you've all about music here and there Richie." Denise smiled.

"I'm quiet but not around music." Richie smirked at Denise and kissed her lips.

"You're never quite around me, what are you talking about?" Denise blushed at Richie.

"Richie... that's because it's all about the music son." Joan smirked at Denise and Richie.

"Right Joan." Richie rolled his eyes.

"All those people just look up to me." Richie grinned and Denise laughed hard and smiled.

"About 75% are women." Joan chimed in.

"It's not my fault, blame Jon." Denise laughed.

"It's the guitar man too." Richie laughed.

"Right... hey." Denise ran her hand on Richie's shoulder and kissed it. Joan just laughed.

"What can I say?" Denise grinned at Richie.

"It's the sex appeal honey." Richie unbuttoned his shirt a little bit. Joan tuned away.

"Not in front of your own mother Richie." Joan laughed and walked away into the guest room.

"But I'm hot." Richie smirked and blushed.

"I am too but you don't see me take any clothes off." Richie smiled and rolled his eyes. Richie stood up from the couch and then picked Denise up, and put her over his shoulder and walked up the stairs and into his bed room.