Growing up is hard to do

Richie and Denise got up a few hours ago and got ready to go back to California. Richie and Jon still weren't talking after last night. The guys were in their distant too. Denise felt in the middle, so Richie and Denise walked downstairs to check out, Dorothea slipped out of her note room and caught Denise right before she left with Richie.

"Hi." Dorothea smiled at Richie and Denise.

"Hi Dot." Richie smirked at Dorothea, she smiled back in a friendly way.

"I just wanted to say... I'm sorry about last night, Jon is stubborn, and well... here's my number, if you want to call, chat, bother, talk my ear off on Richie, have advice for babies..." Richie raised an eyebrow and Dorothea smiled.

"Babies?" Denise turned white and Richie blushed.

"Oh come on you two, I heard you... um we all did... eh never mind." Dorothea chuckled.

"That's right, never mind." Richie laughed. He fixed his belt on his jeans. Denise smirked.

"I just wanted to say... welcome to the family." Dorothea hugged Denise, then hugged Richie.

"Thank you Dorothea." Richie smiled big.

"You're welcome... say you look..." Richie frowned and then Dorothea stopped talking.

"I'm 40." Denise answered what Dorothea was thinking.

"I always did say, my cut off age was 10 years older than my own daughter." Denise looked at Richie and smirked.

"She's almost 30." Richie had a funny look on his face and rolled his eyes.

"Like I said... 10 years honey." Richie walked up to the counter and gave the keys back. Then walked over to Denise and Dorothea.

"You know... we have 2 other weddings next year." Richie wrapped his arms around Denise.

"Sounds like a plan... and is Jon walking his daughter down the aisle?" Dorothea smiled.

"He better be!" Denise looked at Richie.

"What? And I told Sara I would too... her boyfriend Danny just asked her to marry her and I told her I would walk her down." Denise put her hand on Richie's back and smirked.

"Speaking of weddings..." Dorothea smirked.

"We aren't going to do anything, we've decided just to do a private thing between us... no marriage license and no ceremony, just a ring exchange and a hot night." Richie wagged his eyebrows and Denise swatted Richie's arm.

"Richie... don't tell her that last part." Dorothea couldn't help but laugh out loud at Denise.

"Oh my god... you two are too funny. I remember my wedding night... Jon and I was drunk and we had hell of a night." Richie covered his ears.

"La la la... I'm not listening." Denise and Dorothea started laughing out loud at Richie.

"Okay, but seriously, have fun and call me." Dorothea gave Denise and Richie a final hug, they took a limo to the airport and back on a plane to California. When they arrived at Richie's house, he was greeted by Sara and Danny, Denise was getting her luggage with the help from Richie. They all hugged and smiled.

"So you're the co worker that bagged Richie Sambora." Sara's jaw dropped like what?

"Danny! No... she's not a hooker, god! But okay, she may only be like 10-13 years older than me but she's still a human being. She loves my dad and he loves her." Richie smiled at Denise and she smiled back at Richie.

"We just wanted to let you know that... we are doing a private ceremony thing, no wedding license, no prenuptial agreements... no nothing, she will have her money and I will have my money and Denise will live here and give me rent... so be aware of strange things happening." Denise walked over to the kitchen to get some water bottles for everyone.