Life and mr sambo

"Why don't we get up... we need to be at Joey's wedding at noon." It was about 8am. Richie and Denise got out of bed, both naked and staring at each other, Richie walked around the bed and took Denise in his arms.

"I love being naked with you." Richie giggled and kissed Denise's shoulder and neck.

"Aw honey... we better get a move on." Richie was first to take a shower, while he was in the shower, Denise got her things together. Her dress with high heels and a nice necklace.

Richie soon after his shower, opened the door to the bath room and Denise saw steam like no tomorrow, jeez man

Richie came out of the bathroom in a towel. He smirked at Denise, she swore his dick grew under the towel... Denise looked down and Richie took her hand and kissed it.

"Your turn baby... think of me, while you shower... i sure did." Denise rolled her eyes.

"Oh yeah honey... I'm sure you did Sambora." Richie chuckled and Denise went into the bathroom, Richie got ready, within 15 minutes, he splashed on some cologne and then Richie smirked in the mirror.

After 20 minutes of showering, Denise had her dress in the bathroom, after another 20 minutes, Denise changed and did her hair, along with her soft make up, nothing too fancy

After 20 minutes of showering, Denise had her dress in the bathroom, after another 20 minutes, Denise changed and did her hair, along with her soft make up, nothing too fancy. Denise opened the door and saw Richie at the door, looking in the mirror, Denise caught Richie's eye in the reflection and he turned around, his breath got caught in his throat.

"I um... holy shit." Denise blushed.

"You look handsome yourself Richie." Richie smirked and walked over to Denise, he kissed her neck and sniffed her perfume, and Denise sniffed Richie's cologne. They were getting off each other's fragrances. Richie adjusted his belt. Denise fixed her waist band.

"Shall we go? I know it's early but better to be late than run late." Richie grabbed his phone, wallet and keys, same with Denise.

Denise and Richie walked down to where the wedding was, they ran into the guys.