Pizza Night

Hey guys! I just wanna to thank each one that followed me, and for the such amazing and sweet moments I've been receiving ! You are AWESOME!! I couldn't ask for better followers!! Again, really hope you guys enjoy this chapter, also please comments and don't forget to search me on Tumblr or her for a chat!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! xoxoxoxoxxoxoxox ANA!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The days were passing fast and when Ross realized he was just 3 days apart from the Cover Night Show that would happened in that Saturday, and he was literally going crazy.

Rehearsals, his job, and the annoying Mr. Ivanchovisky were driving him nuts, and he could barely focus in what he was doing. Fortunately all the sadness of the past Saturday was over and Laura came back to her adorable way of be.

That girl, who makes him smile when he is distracted and insist in take a place in his dreams, was the only one that could calms him, and give to his day a little of peace.

But he was still with her words stuck deep in his mind, the sadness in her voice that just broke his heart, the pain in her eyes, but mostly the part she said she wished she was in the accident too, that just hit him hard.

How a sweet and beautiful girl like her could say that? Her loneliness was so painful for her wishes that? Probably yes, and that was a thing Ross was about to solve, he would give her a special present, not the necklace and the book, that were superficial things, his gift would be bigger, all he had to do was make a few calls.

That day, on the lunch time, he talked with Raini and asked Lexi's number for Calum, who asked curiously what he was planing with a playful smile across his face. Of course Ross needed to tell everything but made Calum promise he wouldn't tell since he always leaves the cat out of the bag.

Raini got so excited with Ross' plan that she thought she would explode, and was really fun see how that girl could be so nice and sweet.

Happy, he didn't saw the day pass since his mind was racing in thoughs, preparing the details for his special gift. There was just one person he needed to talk with, the hardest to be available time for what he was planing.

He dialed Maia's number and got answered by a funny Australian accent.

Hello?

Maia?

No your grandmother!

Hey! Easy!

Sorry! I'm just ...stressed!!

This director is driving me crazy!!

So who do you feel about take a break? Are you free on Friday?

I think so... but if I have something I will just cancel. But what do you mean have a break?

Well... I have some plans going on and I will need your help.

Keep talking!

They talked for a while and Ross explained everything for her, what she would need to do, and Maia couldn't be happier for be able to help. Satisfied, Ross turned off his phone making his way home. It was really a shame Rydel, his sister, couldn't be there too. That girl has the talent to be in L.A. chasing her dreams but she just preferred stay in their hometown.

That though just brought the good memories and Ross realized how much he misses his family, but soon they would be together.He parked his car, making his way to the door, but got stopped in the knob.