Music For Two

Hi guys.. here's another chapter. Thanks for the nice comments, and please keep commenting, it means the world for me. Hope you enjoy!!! I love you guys so much....and I hope you like the music I chose, I LOVE Shaw Mendes ... it would be amazing hear Ross singing this song , and recommend you to hear the song before read this....LOVE YOU!! xoxoxoxxoooxoox ANA!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ross parked his car in time, turning to face his friend still with a goofy smile on her face. Their hands were sill locked and he wouldn't be the first to untied them. Laura kept glancing at their fingers perfectly interlaced, thinking about the possibility of that last forever. Unfortunately they would need to separated from each other.

Loosening the grip they let that go and Ross stood there, observing his beautiful friend, wondering how he ended having her by his side, he was so lucky. Her eyes were sparkling with the sunset light, being capable to become even more beautiful. He remembered the gift standing in the back seat. That was the moment to give to her.

Laura? - he caught her attention, making her look directly at him - I...I have something for you.

Her eyebrows furred in question, as she was trying to figure out what could be, and then she remembered she had something too.

Well...Me too!

Now was Ross's time to wonder what she might have for him.

He went out the car and opened Laura's door, helping her get her balance in the high heels before open the back door. He reached for a small bag on the floor and handed to Laura.

What is this? I mean it's not my birthday or something ...and even if was I wouldn't want...

It's....it's just something that I saw and remembered you...is for you know that I'll always be by your side.

Laura blushed and then started to open the bag. First she took off a book, Romeo and Juliet was, a hard cover one with a gold printed illustration in the front cover.

Ross...I..you didn't need...I...

Hey I wanted to. I know how much you love the book, and I thought that you should have your own.

Thanks Ross...It's amazing..I loved!

She was about to give him a hug but he pointed the bag again.

There's another thing!

What? Two presents...Ross...you know you didn't...

Like I said before, I wanted to, and I can't imagine anything more perfect than this...It was screaming your name.

Laura found a small black box that she opened carefully. Inside was resting a necklace with a eighth note charm, the oval part was filled in with a bright red stone.

Ross...I...- she was speechless, it was the most beautiful thing everyone had ever given to her - I...it's beautiful..I don't know what to say...Thank you!

She hugged him tightly, trying to show how much she had loved the gift. Ross passed his arms around her small waist, enjoying the sensation of have her in his arms, the safety of her small hands rested in his neck, the sweet scent she has, everything about her that makes him fall harder everyday.