New Lovers

Hi guys! How have you been? Well I just wanna to thanks for all the support and beautiful words you guys have been sending me! I love you guys so much! I also thanks  God for everything He does for me. I know that if wasn't for His mercy and love I wouldn't be here today, and receiving so much support! I want to warn you that this chapter will be really long and I apologize for that but I needed to explain in details a lot of things. Again I ask you guys to comment, letting me know what you are thinking about this story! Love you guys so much!! Also don't forget to search me here or on Tumblr for a chat!  xoxoxoxoxooxox Ana!!! Oh and for the ones that ship Ross with Courtney PLEASE don't get mad, I have a beautiful propose for her character in this story so just keep an eye on it! ;)

PS: for the ones that were asking me for a blast of  Raura and feels this chapter is for you!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"He likes you", "He took your heart" , Rydel's words were repeating over and over again in Laura's head. It was almost 3 A.M. and she couldn't sleep. She didn't even see the boys arriving since she and the blond got locked in the bedroom the entire time. But be laid down there, with her mind tricking her was driving Laura nuts so the solution would be go downstairs for a while.

Carefully, just like she had done the morning before, Laura tiptoed until reach the door that she silent opened putting herself in the corridor which would lead her to the stair.

The moonlight was passing through the TV room's window lighting part of the downstairs corridor. Watching something didn't get Laura's atention but food would be a good idea. She made her way to the kitchen to find out that she wasn't alone.

With the fridge opened Ross was picking the bottle of milk that he set in the sink, besides the bow filled with cereal. Laura approached, trying to not scare him. He turned in time to see her just some inches afar.

Laura? It's that you? - you couldn't blame him, the light was too weak to distingue forms.

Yeah!

What are you doing awake this time? It's everything okay?

I'm fine, just...too much going on in my head, I couldn't sleep. And you? Why are you awake?

The same, too much going on.

Ross wouldn't say that all the things in his mind were related to someone he had saw earlier that night.

Are you hungry?

Laura nodded.

Just go ahead and pick whatever you want.

Can be cereal too.

So cereal will be!

Ross gave her the one he had prepared for himself and fast made another one.

What do you wanna do?

I don't know, I had planed just eat, I didn't expect company!

Well....we can watch a movie, I don't know.

Honestly, I'm not in the mood for movies.

Okay...so...I don't know, give an idea!

While Laura was thinking Ross came up with a brilliant thing.

Oh we can go to my bedroom, it's empty, besides mommy's birthday things, and talk, what do you think?