Swimming In Feelings

Hi guys!! Before everything I just wanna to THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!! OMG I'M STILL FREAKING OUT!! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE!! THANKS, THANKS, THANKS, YOU MADE MY DAY!! I'M LITERATELY JUMPING IN EXCITEMENT!!!

Hope you enjoy this other chapter, and please don't forget to comment letting me know what you are thinking about this story. Also I would like to ask for you share this with everyone you know!!

I love you guys so much! Thanks for all the support and sweet words! Don't forget to search me on Tumblr or here for a chat!! I picked the song from Aquamarine movie, it's called One and Only by Teitur and I recommend you to hear before read, just to enter in the beach mood ;) , just thought that fite perfectly with the chapter!

Love you guys SO MUCH!! XOXOXOXOX ANA!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ross have been experiencing a incredible adventure with Laura, discovering new points of view and understanding people better, a thing that he has a huge difficult on. Read people.

Not in the bad aspect, but know when they are sad, or happy, or hiding something, well he was glad he could do that with Laura, he could read her, know what she was going to say without she speak a word.

He was so proud of what he is turning, a more relaxed person, less complaining, more careful with his words, less impulsive, he was turning into a responsible man, but still with his childish soul.

Thinking about his past, he didn't regret what he lived, but thought about a better ways of deal with his problems instead of run away from them like he used to do.

There is just one thing he regrets, actually part of that, Courtney.

A girl he decided to leave in his past and hometown, but that keeps constantly interrupting his dreams and thoughts, the one that is preventing him for have a relationship all those years, 4 FREAKING YEARS!!! She was the big reason why he stopped trust in neighbors and mostly in women (except his mother, Rydel, and of course now, Laura)

His brothers agreed with him when all the thing happened but now just complain about how Ross makes his bad experience an excuse for not move on. Of course he denies everything, clamming that he moved on, but never could proof his point since he never had a single date after her.

And it wasn't for lack of opportunity, actually he was very popular in the girls choices, invitations weren't a problem, but he reject every single one.

Ross shook his head avoiding his ex to invade his thoughts focusing in what was important, the girl sleeping in the next bed.

Laura was the one keeping him relaxed, focused and happy. Yeah! She was the one making him feel truly happy, a surprise for someone that always had a little of self-pity, complaining that he would die alone.

He got up, reaching for her bed, seeing she still under a peaceful sleep. Gently he planted a soft kiss on her forehead, a thing that was often happening, and made his way to the kitchen.

Thanks to his college, he was off school for the next days, since the place would be prepared for the show and the only people there would be the poor ones that couldn't pass in the written test at first, a thing he passed in flying colors.

Opening the cabinets he started to prepare some pancakes, to celebrate his day off, in the middle of the week. Happily he started to humming softly the music he was working on.