Meeting The Family

Hi guys...here's another chapter!! I just want to thank for the amazing support I've been receiving, you guys are the best ever!!! I love you so much!! THANK YOU!!! As always don't forget to comment, just for me be able to know what you think about this fic. Also don't forget to search me on Tumblr or here for a chat!!

Now I want to tell you guys something. I've been seeing a lot of people really sad about Ross's pic with Courtney, and guys, soon or later it would happen, they are a couple and we can't deny that. But give up on Raura just because of that, I just don't understand. Let's just refresh what Ross said, we never know what can happen in 10 years. Do you guys forgot about Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher?? They took 11 years and divorces to finally realize they were meant to be, so please don't give up on something that carries years to a relationship that started some months ago. And if, at the end, they weren't meant to be, we had a beautiful and inspiring couple to write about!!!

Hope you enjoy it!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! xoxoxooxoxoo Ana!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A turn in the knob and the withe door was opened. A girl about 22 was hanging in the door, her blond hair in light waves and green eyes highlighted by a thin layer of mascara. A smile crossed her face before she started to scream excitedly.

Ross!!! You're home!!!

She walked through their direction putting Ross in a tight hug.

Delly!! How are you?

I'm fine - going apart, properly facing him. - OMG look at your hair? How long you haven't cut it?

Have no idea! - a big smile on his face too.

The blond girl put her head inside the house, screaming to her family. - Guys! Ross is here!

She then returned, facing now Laura, that shyly was trying to hide herself a little bit.

You must be Laura, I heard so much about you - putting color in Laura's face the girl extended her hand to Laura, who expected shake hands with her, but instead had herself put in a tight hug too. - I'm Rydel, Ross's sister. I'm so glad you are here, I bet we are going to have a lot to talk about.

Hi Rydel!

The girls got apart and Laura just thought about the idea of catching up with Rydel, tell her adventures, and laugh just like she did with the girls back to L.A.

Suddenly Laura heard a lot of footsteps coming from inside, and a wave of blond hairs appeared in the doorway. The first one she spotted was who she suspected be Ross's mother. Her hair (and then you could discover form who all the siblings had heir the light blond shade) in a ponytail, and her eyes with the exactly same shade as Rydel's ones where filled with happiness as she put her baby boy in a bear hug.

Oh my Rossy is home!!

MOMMY!

Hey! I put you in the world, and missed you like crazy, so don't give me a "hey mommy".

Sorry! I've missed you too! - getting apart, she put her hands in his cheeks, looking at him properly, her face all lit up - look at your hair!

He smiled shyly, rolling his eyes, blushing hard when his mother planted a kiss in his cheeks. Laura muffled a giggle, covering her mouth with her hands.