At Least We Are Friends

Hi guys, how have you been?? I'm so sorry for take so long to update!! I'm in my last weeks of vacation before return my activities like school and other stuff so I used the time to travel with my family and see some amazing places that I wish I could show you but unfortunately I can't post them! 

Well, like always, and sorry if I'm repetitive sometimes, hope you enjoy this chapters and don't forget to comment so than I can know what you are thinking about this fic. Also I would like to make a request and I would be SO PLEASED if you guys answer me, can be in the comets bellow or you can send me a message in the chat but I REALLY NEED TO KNOW!!

I'm thinking about write an original story, I have already the idea and everything but I need to know if you guys are up to read it, if you like it is a good idea or if I should keep up with the fan fics. For those who don't know I dream in be a writer so that would be a beginning but I also don't want to lose all you, special people that have been supporting me for so long, so....PLEASE let me know what you think and I appreciate any decision you guys make!!

LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART AND MORE!!! xoxoxoxoxo ANA!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The wind was blowing fast and furious outside, the rain was coming and Ross was afraid he wouldn't be able to make to the hospital in time. Courtney was at the kitchen making a cup of coffee while the blond was sat alone in the Tv Room. The place used to be so familiar for him and now was just a bad memory.

He used to think that his child would run in that house and now was just a joke remember his youth dreams. The silence was increasing the urge inside him, the need of run after someone who would be faster.

The girl finally made to the room, a fumigant mug in her hand containing the liquid which Ross was needing. After some small sips and a minute of silence it was time for the interrogation start.

So...you said you needed my help but didn't explain for what.

Look, I...I don't expect your help, no after all but... My friend, she is ill, very ill and will need to pass for a surgery and she needs blood but the hospital is out of bags so we need a donator. Unfortunately non of the Lynchs are her type but you...you are ...and I...

Ross, I...

Look I don't expect you to do it but if I've ever meant something to you please, help me!

His eyes were now full of tears that he wasn't ashamed of, and see that girl in front of him looking emotionless was making things harder.

Please I beg you!

Ross, of..of course I will help you!

Are you really?

We may not be in touch anymore but for me you will always be a friend.

Thank you! I mean it!

I know you do! So how much time do we have.

A little one, so you better change fast!

Who said I will change? Let's go now! - Courtney didn't need explanations, see him in that state meant it was bad sheets, she wanted to help. - I don't mind, people in hospitals are used with my look.

A small smile crossed his face and for a second he could remember the times he passed with her. After their breakup Ross blocked any good memory he had with her and that wasn't fair. She made him very happy for a long time and truly didn't deserve being remembered as a bad person, she was just not the right one for him.