Doorbell

Hi guys...here's another chapter!! Sorry for take so long, like I said before, school is consuming me. In fact I'm doing test every Saturday morning, so please forgive me for the time between the posting. Hope you enjoy, and sorry for be so long! But I had to explain with detail their trip otherwise you won't understand the following chapters. Please don't forget to comment, letting me know what you think about this fic, and search me here or on Tumblr for a chat :) 

Also, thanks for almost 3k reads, means SO MUCH to me!!! Love you guys with all my heart!! xoxoxoxoxo Ana!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A tin light was passing thought the window hitting exactly Laura's face, who fluttered her eyes before open them wide. The first thing she faced, the sight still a little bit blurred, was her best friend's face some inches afar from her own.

It took a while for her recover the memories from the night before, how he had calmed her, how he showed be more than just a good friend but the one that saves her from her fears. Man! She was falling for him, falling hard. Slowly he was breaking down the walls around her heart.

Laura lifted her head carefully to not wake up him to realize that the rain was over revealing a sky that was beginning to turn blue. It was probably really early in the morning and Laura wouldn't wake up Ross, he would need to drive for the hole day, and due the facts they had lived he needed some rest.

His strong arms were still around her, protecting her, a really conformable thing. She decided pass her time analyzing the boy next her, connecting the facts she had learned about him in the past month. Ross started as a mystery to her, who day by day showed to be an incredible person.

Stuck in his dreams he seemed to be thinking that all the scenes passing in his head were real, since at times a smile crept his face and in others his expression turned into a concerned one. Laura would give everything to know what was in his mind, with what he was dreaming.

His face, strong but with a hint of a teenage boy, his child soul, that makes him be who he is, a funny and sweet guy that loves when she cooks him pancakes, especially if it's shaped as animals. That doesn't lose the opportunity to spend time at the playground with the kids there (and he doesn't get shamed at all about being the only fully grow there). The one who showed her how cool can be eat making a mess and how cartoons never get old.

Living along with that childish soul, it was a man, strong, talented, that can read her mind and soul, can put his life in lyrics. Who cares about her and respects her more than anything, a man that allows her to live a life she always wished, who was giving her the chance to be a normal teenage/young adult.

Laura closed her eyes and enjoyed the scene of them dancing at his house weeks ago, how his eyes were sparkling without need a light reflected in them, how they moved in perfect sync, almost flying.

When she opened her eyelids a big smile was in Ross's face and she bets the dream was going good. A piece of his hair fell in his eyes, and before pondered if she should do or not, Laura put the stand back to it's place seeing that his smile grow bigger and he was mumbling something under his sleep.

It wasn't properly words and Laura didn't understand so she just ignored, couldn't avoiding to smile too, at the goofy in front of her. Touching again his hair just gave her the sure that the blond thing was really soft, as much as it seems to be.