Happy Birthday Stormie

Hi guys...here is another chapter, hope you enjoy. Also thanks for the support and nice comments you have leaving to me...means so much and I'm just glad I have such supportive and sweet people reading my book!! You guys "Rocky"!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Don't forget to comment letting me know what you are thinking about this book! And hope you enjoy the music I choose, I'm so in love for it and saw the perfect chance to use.

Love you guys with all my heart! And feel free to search me here or on Tumblr for a chat! xoxoxoxox Ana!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Green circles and amazing feelings had resumed Laura's night, and the sure they were her guarantee of his words made her heart explode inside her chest, defiantly she had never felt like that before.

The point of that morning though was the preparatives for Stormie's birthday party. Mark had woke up his wife with an amazing b-day gift, tickets for a trip to Italy, which made the blond cry for almost half an hour. Her children decided leave their gifts to the party, creating a little of expectation on her.

The breakfast ended in a mess, none of them properly ate or sat on the table, it was pieces of food here and there, mixing with gluing letters around the house or blowing up the balloons. Laura was left in the backyard, helping Ross glue Rydel's hard work at the wall, being covered by the shine pieces of colored glitter.

Gosh! What Rydel just did? I will take a week to wash this out of my head.

Don't worry, it will be out when you decide wash your hair!

Hey! I do wash my hair okay?

I know...I was just joking. - she changed her expressing trying to signalize the veracity of her words, making Ross laugh a bit. - What it's funny?

No, it's ...I was tasering you and you suddenly changed your face into a serious/ law faced Laura!

She rolled her eyes, smiling with him, the cuteness in his face was killing her. Ross glued the last letter, taking a step back to analyze his work, very satisfied with the result.

Did you like it?

Laura nodded, coming to be by his side, admiring the fact that he did all that without a stair to help him, making his height noticed.

Well I hope mother likes cause this and my song are the only things I have to give to her.

Don't worry, I know she will going to love it.

Laura reached Ross's hand, giving it a quick squeeze, enough seconds to send him shiver all over his arm. Turning he faced her brown eyes, slowly getting lost, something that have been happening frequently.

But how about me?

What? - Ross hadn't paid attention at his friend's words.

What I'm going to give to her?

You don't have to give her anything.

But I want to. She is being so nice with me and I really want to do something in return.

Well....you can help me set the table with the food and the rest the decoration, that will be enough!

He smiled proud of his idea and Laura wouldn't be the one ruining that but still she was feeling like do more to the woman who accepted her so well.