Shopping Day

Hi guys, here's another chapter!! Hope you guys enjoy. It's a little long but I wanted a more detailed description. Please don't forget to leave comments and thoughts about this story and feel free to talk to me anytime here on Wattpad's chat or through Tumblr! I love each one, and again thanks for the 1K, means so much to me!!! I also thanks God for the opportunity to have such sweet people commenting my story. I know that if wasn't for HIM this story wouldn't have been receiving so much love.! Have a great time !! XOXOXOXOXO ANA!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Laura woke up feeling funny, with a thing inside her that she couldn't name, mostly because of the night after. The way they danced, she felt like they were the only ones in the hole world.

Ross, her sweet roommate, was causing her to drive crazy, trying to figure out what was happening inside her. She was so mad because she couldn't understand the sensation that was continue in her heart, like if someone was puffing that more and more until a point she was wondering how that didn't explode yet.

It was that making her dream with beautiful moments besides Ross when they usually end up almost kissing? Is she has a crush on him? NO! DEFINITELY SHE DID NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON HER BEST FRIEND, IT WAS ONLY HER MIND TRICKING HER!

She looked around and saw a bright green paper glued in the TV screen, she grabbed the note unfolding to read what was inside

"Morning Laura!

I just went to the supermarket but

will be right back.

Please as soon as you read this

go get dressed 'cause I will take you

to the mall

Love, Ross"

She just jumped the eating part and ran directly to the bathroom. She was so excited for her shopping day.

A voice, however, inside her started to tell that maybe that girls wouldn't like her. They were all rich girls, that lived their hole life in L.A., and yes, she lived her hole life there too but, it wasn't the same.

Laura just decided to avoid the insecurity, believing that her day would be perfect. Besides all them were Ross's friends and couldn't be bad, after all he was the sweetest ever.

She put herself in the converse pair, a jeans and a red top, then a light make up just to light up her expression. She finished putting some lip gloss in time to hear Ross opening the door.

Morning! - She said going help him with the bags.

Mor...morning! - He replied, trying to balance the weight of all that bags in his hands.

He finally left the things under his table and could properly look at Laura, that was unpacking the food. His eyes lingered in her and the way she was so simple dressed but at the same time so beautiful. Damn Ross! What are you doing? Stop thinking that!

OMG! You brought Go-Gurt!

How could I forget? - smiling at her, he received a bright one in return.

They put everything in place, as Laura grabbed a Go-Gurt, that she decided would be her breakfast.

So...are you ready? Lexi called me and said that she and Raini are in their way to the mall!