Red It's Her Color

Hi guys, here's another chapter. I want to thank each one that have been reading this story and supporting my work, means so much for me.  Hope you guys enjoy and sorry for be so long, but I can assure you guys that the next chapter will be filled with emotions, so keep reading :) Also don't forget to comment and search me for a chat here or on my Tumblr. I ask for you guys share this story with everyone!!! Again, thanks for the support and love, you guys are the best!!! Love you....xoxxoxoxoxox Ana!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ross parked the car and Laura almost jumped from her sit running fast toward the door, forgetting completely that she was out of keys. Her friend came seconds later laughing about her attempt to enter in the house.

Calm down! You have time, the girls are waiting for you.

Yeah! But I don't wanna lose any moment!

He rolled his eyes finally opening the door. Laura raced inside, packing her things fast into a backpack Ross lents her trowing her PJ's and a pair of cloths for the next day, she also got a towel and another few things.

Looking over her shoulder she thanked that Ross was focused in his text messages and fast picked the present she had hidden in the drawer and put with her other stuffs and closed the thing.

I'm done!

Okay turbo! Let's go!

Laura buckled herself again, making sure she didn't forget anything. The bags with her dress and the things for the show were in the backseat and all she needs was inside the backpack. Easy Ross put them into the road, driving in the light traffic to Raini's house.

____

Guys I can't believe we are having a sleep over!

Just chill Maia!

Why so annoyed Lexi?

The tall black haired girl stuck her tongue out making Maia rolled her eyes doing the same.

Calm down you two! - Raini said coming with popcorn and a bunch of chocolate.

Sorry! - both said.

I'm just excited for having Laura tonight, she is so sweet.

I agree! At first, when Ross told me about her I thought she would be a scared and weak girl, but turns out that she is really strong and confident.

Yeah! The way she always see everything amazed and is always smiling.

Ross said that she passed for hard stuff, but looking at her, you can't imagine.

Yeah! So girls let's make a deal. No talking about past, that can put us in bad sheets.

Deal!

The tree sat on the floor eating the food, talking about trivial things when the doorbell made a pitch noise echoing all around the house. Raini stood up, leaving the others behind making her way to the door

____

Ross parked his car in front of his friend's house, seeing Laura's eyes grow big at the big place in front of her. Still inside his car Ross turned to face his friend, feeling something scream inside him, like an alert sign, it was safe leave her alone?