Epilogue

Hey guys, so this is finally a wrap, the final chap is finally here. I firstly thank God for be with me 24/7, giving me the sure and confidence that I need to keep trying even though I can fail sometimes, because I know that He is with me and whatever it happens it's because of His wishes for my life. 

Thank you so much for your support and love for this story since the first beginning and for all the complements and kindness during all the chaps and posts. You made me keep pushing my limits and trying harder to be a better writer and I couldn't be more grateful.

Hope you enjoy my happy ending and feel happy as well. I love you guys so much and wait for you on my next adventures. 

I also would like to inform that, due the fact that my new book it's an original I will be changing my profile style. Don't think that I'm leaving this ship, of course not, I just want to reach different publics, hope you understand. 

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! xoxoxoxo Ana!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ross was only minutes away from his house, a beautiful green place where his family would be waiting for him. Of course he loves spend time at the L & R Records, but there was nothing compared to arrive at night and found everyone filling the place with joy and life.

He could already smell the diner, even though he had no clue about what would be, and hear the sound of screams and maybe a little singing coming from the kitchen. It could be a crazy mess a day with the Lynchs but the nights, it was like a dream.

Parking his car beside his wife's, Ross stayed inside just a bit, taking a quick view in the house, it should be repainted, Rydel's twins had painted a princess castle on the front wall.

Just opening the door was a strong evidence that what he had predicted on his way home became true. His first vision was a TV room filled with toys, papers, glitter an tree kids running after each other, at the background he could hear Laura screaming from the kitchen.

JOSEPH GORDON LYNCH STOP PULLING YOUR SISTER'S BRAIDS!!!

Joe was about to ignore his mother's words when he saw his father hanging at the door. Immediately all the kids forgot what they were doing and ran to hug their dad. The three at once were heavy but Ross was used, and with a forth on the way he had to train a bit.

Hi monsters! How have you been?

GOOD!!

We missed you dada! - the big brown eyes of Liam just melted Ross' heart, and the youngest of the three was discovering how powerful that could be, at least over his father.

I missed you too monkey!

The blond boy smiled and gave space to Maddie come over and hug their father properly. The 7 year old girl was covered in glitter and with one of her braids distorted.

Princess what happened to you?

Joe keeps pulling my hair!

And why is he doing that? - the stare he gave to his son was an attempt to show his disagreement with Joe's actions, but Ross wasn't good at that, the best he could do was send kids to bed.

Because I pained his Captain America with glitter! - the girl was messing with her fingers and her father couldn't avoid a laugh escaping. Should he have been angry? Yes, but you know, he couldn't.