Something More

Hi guys...another chapter here....I've been receiving such sweet comments and I would like to thank you so much for that!! You guys make my day!!! Please don't forget to comment more (I just love the feedback you gave to me..helps A LOT!) and share this story....I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! And after a lot of requests in this chapter you will find what we, Raura fans, want the most ;) A LOT OF LOVE AND THANK YOU!!! xoxoxooxoxoxo Ana!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The curtains closed, allowing the people on the backstage to start to move, the produce putting the instruments in the cases and the teachers walking all around the stage searching for the students, for congratulate them and chat a bit.

Even though Ross wanted to receive a feedback from his teachers, his wish to meet Laura was bigger than comments. Saved by Ms. Cally again, the lady trailed him toward the entrance of the big salon, where he meet some colleagues that would join him in the dance.

As part of the Cover Night Show the first dance was an obligation, all the students that performed needed to dance a valse. Ross picked his phone dialing Laura's number since he forgot to tell her that after the show she would need to meet him there.

Two rings and she answered. Laura really kept her promise, she always answers his calls.

Ross? Where are you?

Sorry Laur, I forgot to say that you need to meet me in the Salon's entrance. Ask Raini to bring you here, she knows the path.

Okay, and what about the others?

Tell Calum and the girls to follow the crowd, it will have a security pointing the way they need to go.

Okay, see you soon, bye.

He put his cellphone back, and nervously started to walk around as more and more students were arriving and nothing about his friend. It took 10 minutes for he finally spot her red dress in the distance, he passed to the gathered people going towards her direction.

Laura why you get so much to arrive here?

Sorry, Raini got a bit lost and the people wouldn't let me pass.

That's okay! - He passed his hands in his blond hair, perfectly shaped, combining with his elegant tuxedo - I'm sorry!.... it's just me overreacting, I think it's because I'm kind of nervous about the performance response and...

That's okay..

So ...did you...

EVERYBODY, ALL THE STUDENTS, GET READY, THE DOOR WILL BE OPEN IN ONE MINUTE AND ALL OF YOU NEED TO BE IN THE POSITION FOR THE ENTRANCE. ONCE INSIDE THE SALON PLEASE TAKE A SPOT AND WAIT WITH YOUR PAIR UNTIL THE MUSIC STARTS.

Ross's nerves just got worst, he needed to talk with Laura, know what she thought about his performance, what she thought about his voice, he didn't know why or when someone's opinion had become something so important to him.

He turned to face Laura looking straight ahead as a brunette man started opening the doors, she could see the crowd appearing slowly, increasing the fear inside her. Her fingers where stuck in the red fabric, twisting in the dress.

Ross interlaced his hand in hers like before, giving a gently squeeze, just the enough pressure for her smile and lift her eyes up to face him.

Hey....don't be nervous, you did great in our "rehearsals".... and don't forget that I'm here to catch you if you fall, I'm always here.