Lynch's Life

Hey guys, what's up? So here it is another chapter. Sorry for take this só long but I wasn't happy with the chapter and I prefer take longer to post a good thing than post a bad written chap, so I hope you guys understand. Hope you enjoy and please comment this fic, letting me know what you are thinking about my writing and the story in general. Love you guys with ALL MY HEART!!

Now a special thank for the 4k reading!! OMG this is huge and so amazing!! I couldn't ask for more! LOVE YOU GUYS FOREVER!! THANK YOU!!

And feel free to ask me questions or search me here or on Tumblr for a chat ( I really enjoy speaking with you!)

xoxoxoxooxoxo ANA!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dreams, that was what filled Laura's head the entire night. Dreams about her and Ross in a beautiful sunset, kissing under the stars, on a picnic in the park near there. That was messing with her, having Ross in her mind constantly. Sure the certain of knowing he likes her changed her way of look at him but having him all the time in her mind was making she change her perspective about everything, making she start to think about face her past if she wanted to deal with a potential future with him.

That few days she have been passing with his family defiantly helped her understand completely Ross, his habits and why he was who he is. His past story, the fact that he was turning back into the guy he used to be, his connection with music, day by day she was being surprised by his sweet acts and words, the way he has the power to kept her attention even when he is not trying.

His family was just the reflection of that sweetness and in just that little time she could defiantly figure out the Lynch's way of live. Wake up at 9 or 10, breakfast always with pancakes, lunch with everyone without excuses, an afternoon filled with adventure. Watching a movie or walking around the neighborhood, they were always doing something fun. At dinner an ordered food would be gathering everyone together again to talk about the lived day and in the middle of that it was music. Played in a cellphone or by one of the siblings, melodies could be heard all the time.

Laura wouldn't lie, she was adoring the way that family could always be happy and enjoying their time, it was like they were fully alive 24/7.

That morning Laura had woke up to face the bright sun again, her roommate was still asleep, in her dreams, leaving the brunet the option to sneak out of the room and see who was already awake again.

For Laura's surprise though Stormie was cooking with Mark by her side while Rocky was sat with Ross at the table playing with dinosaurs shaped pancakes while the little Amber was rolling her eye at the boys. Riker was sat with Alice by his side, their hands interlaced while he was checking his cellphone.

At first no one had noticed her what gave Laura time to analyze all the scene realizing a deep feeling in her heart start screaming, screaming for that moment hold her, for her be able to live that one day, for her be able to be part of that, even for once.

Ross lifted his head to realize the brunet starring at them before meet his eyes. He smiled, brightness in his face, as he signed her to come in, already putting himself up to properly hug her.

Morning Laur!

MORNING LAURA! - the family said in unison making Laura smile non-stop.

Morning guys! - she replied before get out of Ross's arms.

Hey sweet, what do you want to eat?