Waking Up

Hi guys, how have you been? Well what can I say, new year, new life, a lot more of study hahah! But now seriously you guys are AWSOME!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for all this support, for the comments, for the 16 K reading?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? It's a way better than win at the lottery, I assure you that.

So here is another chapter, please don't forget to comment letting me know what you are thinking about this story, it's important to me!! Also THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORT ME IN DO AN ORIGINAL STORY!!! It means that you guys like my words, my ideas and my way of writing, so THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

I love you guys with all my heart, and sorry for take so long to post!! xoxoxoxo Ana!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The time was passing slow and insistent. Rydel finally went back home with Ell for a properly rest and Stormie decided to do the same. Rocky and Ryland even waited for Courtney be finished.

People were passing around, talking loud, sneezing, doing annoying sounds, life was passing by and Ross was feeling still glued at that same chair he have been occupying for less time than it seemed..

Courtney was by his side, reading for the 4th time the same magazine. He could see she was as nervous as he was. Somehow, and he even doesn't know the properly reason, the brunet was now part of all that, of all that damn mess.

Ross stared at his pulse trying to see the hours in a watch he didn't have to finally realize he was still in the prince costume and needing ungently a bath.

What time is it please?

Courtney raised her head, a bit dizzy, a bit sleepy to answer in a pastry voice it was almost 7 A.M.

You should go rest, I can drive you if you want!

Not...a....chance! I'm not sleepy! - her yaws on the other hand were proofing the lie she was telling. - But I think you should go home, you are here for too long to notice you are smelling.

Hey...I...

But it was worthless argue, he knew she was right, he knew he needed to get out of that place, at least for a couple of hours.

Listen, there is nothing you can do right now, we need to wait for the surgery so why you don't go home and take at least a bath and get out of this costume?

But...

You really want to try?

He knew that look. Her eyes half-closed, the annoying look along with one raised eyebrow, he was out of arguments.

Just go, I will be here waiting for any news.

You don't have to...

Like I said, I'm staying.

He didn't need to say anything, Courtney knew his words better than himself right now and in his way to his car, trebling a bit because of the absence of sleep, his bed didn't seem that bad.

He was tired of sleeping in plastic chairs, of having to tell all the story repeatedly, of his conversation with Maia and having to hold his tears from people, he was tired of crying.

He sneaked in, feeling everyone was still sleeping, and he was right except for Amber, his nice was in the waiting room knelled on the flood with a bunch of crayons around her.