Newspaper

Hi guys, another chapter for you!!! Hope you enjoy and THANK YOU SO MUCH for the complements and for the kindness, I felt so loved reading the comments and seeing you guys liking this story, it means so much to me. I'm trying to achieve 10 k readers (it's the acceptable minimum public for a book publication) and day by day I see that each one of you who lost a little of time to read this fic it's allowing my dream to see if I have the potential to one day publish an original book!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HELP THIS DREAM COME TRUE!!! I LOVE YOU!!

Please don't forget to comment and let me know what you are thinking about this story or about any other thing!! You guys make my world!! Hope you enjoy!! xoxoxoxox ANA!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

November 9, Littleton, Colorado

In yesterday's late night (8), at the Hospital of Littleton, Spencer Rogers Robson, 54,  was arrest after the attempt of murder and under the accusation of robbery and violence against a 20 yeas old woman, who the family decided to not identify to this journal.  

According to the police file this man have been keeping the woman under his posses since her parents died when she was 12. Acting as the lawyer of the family Spencer maintained his hands over the money the parents had left for their daughter.

Later the criminal confessed his crimes including robbery, sexual violence and the murder of three people, the parents and one of their daughters. He maintained the 20 years old for 8 years hidden from the system of adoption and confiscated any document that would allow her to search for help or a way to scape from that situation.

In this morning the police department informed the suicide of Spencer and the arrest of his partner James Brock Bates, 47, who helped him to maintain the girl hidden and to protect his boss' name over the years.

Spencer was found responsible of the death of 5 woman and left a letter in his cell where he made clear that no police or govern was capable to catch him.

The money was returned to the young woman who literally became rich overnight. The family said that all she wants now is to move on with her life, knowing that she is safe now.

This journal gives her all the best hopes of a glowing and happy life, a new one. You are a fighter and from all the team we wish you a brilliant future, you inspired us!