CHAPTER 1: I STILL WANT TO SHOOT(1)

‘What would happen if I just started shooting?’

The same thought always occurred to him around three in the afternoon.

“You can’t even do this properly! Hm? Haaa…

The bald department head with a bulging stomach spat in front of him and blabbered on.

“Hey! Are you listening? Are these conference materials for real?”

The department head’s nether region hid under his own stomach.

‘I could probably hit it from 500 meters away.’

Yu Sang-Hyeon thought about how far away he could accurately shoot.

“Hey!”

Documents flew towards him as the department head furiously shouted.

Swish.?

Sang-Hyeon slightly tilted his head and the papers fluttered past his ears into the waste bin.

“You punk! Are you thinking of something else while I’m speaking to you?”

Only then did Sang-Hyeon snap out of it and bowed.

“I apologize.”

He politely gathered his hands with his right noticeably shaking.

The department head looked at it.

Haaa… Where did they find such a retard? Incompetent hands and incompetent brains…”

Sang-Hyeon’s shaking momentarily stopped at the word retard, but the department head didn’t notice.

“Hurry up and leave, punk!”

The department head turned in his chair to face his computer and waved Sang-Hyeon away.

“Got it, sir.”

Sang-Hyeon lazily nodded as if he had never been rebuked and stepped outside the department head’s office.

Whew, I endured it well today too.”

His expression turned bright again after walking out. He kept his composure for the sake of his mental health like every skilled archer.

“Hey, you got roasted again?” A colleague slid over and asked.

“Well, duh.

Haa… How unfortunate, you have to suffer through something you weren’t even destined for.”

Eh, I have no choice. I live like a slave since I’m a nepo hire.”

Nepo hire. This nickname always followed Sang-Hyeon.

He left the archery world without fulfilling his genius potential due to injury. His coach pitied him and landed him a spot in this company through a friend. Thus, he got in through nepotism.

“Good for you. Looking at yourself objectively.”

His colleague surprisingly laughed when Sang-Hyeon admitted to being a nepo hire.