CHAPTER 29: WAR(3)

Acorn Jelly once mentioned that video game streamers didn’t often receive donations. Therefore, each donation counted, especially the missions. Not only did mission donations offer financial support, but they also helped to streamline the broadcast as well.

[ShyNapoleon has donated 10,000 won.]

[Mission: Every kill = 10,000 won.]

Hence, Almond felt lucky when the mission donation came in.

‘10,000 won for every kill?’

The enemies scattered around him now looked like cash instead of threats.

‘10 kills would be 100,000 won?’?With that thought, Sang-Hyeon checked how many arrows he had.

He started with 80 arrows by default and he’d earn close to 1 million won if he managed to land all of them.

Not only that, but the game would also become much more entertaining. He would slowly chip away at their army rather than finishing off their general in one hit.

“Okay, let’s go.”

Almond crawled beneath the grass and slowly infiltrated the other side.

— You’re going alone?

— Aren’t you going to fight together?

— Is he ditching the mission?

— He said he was going to do it earlier.

Everyone questioned why Almond acted by himself.

Almond slowly got up without a word.
Creak…?

The bowstring stretched as far back as Almond’s confidence.

Pang!

The arrow flew and pierced a soldier’s head before the viewers could say anything.

Thwack!

The soldier fell after a crisp sound through the air.

“It’s coming from the left!!!”

“Dammit!”

The enemies panicked as arrows flew towards them from the side. However, they only faced one opponent and possessed the advantage in numbers.

Sang-Hyeon could easily stay hidden with just himself. That’s why he went alone.

Shuk.

The enemies became confused as Almond went into hiding again. They looked around like broken toys with stiff heads. Shortly afterward, they marched forward again.

They couldn’t just focus on the arrows flying from the side because of the war in front of them.

Another soldier fell.

Thud.

The corpse had an arrow sticking out from its head, which came from the left again.

“?!”

Just as the person who looked like their captain prepared to speak…

Pang!

Something ripped through the air once more and pierced his head before the sound even reached his ears.